Maximusfx are cheat.

faumijk

Recruit
My Maximusfx account number is 502998.

Maximusfx are cheat. You will realise it when you get the profits and start asking them to pay you back. But they will do everything possible to not pay you back. I have Invested a total of $ 2250 (200,1000,400,650) and I have lost all of it. I haven't earned a single amount of Profit from Maximusfx.

They provided me an inexperienced account Manager who left the company as soon as I lost all my hard earned money by following his directions. The second account Manager that Maximusfx provided me a guaranteed mail from Company's Behalf that he will give me 20% profit monthly and if any money lost, will be refunded Since I wasn't supposed to interfere in my account as per the agreement with Maximusfx. On his guarantee, I invested $ 650. But the account manager couldn't hold the agreement. Neither he gave me any 20% profit nor my money back. I told them to pay me back my Invested amount of $ 650 as I needed to pay the credit card bill but the finance department of Maximusfx blocked my withdrawal.

The account manager made losses of $ 650 to my account by placing wrong trades on USD/JPY. However after that neither the account Manager nor anyone from Maximusfx answers to my queries and they haven't refunded my lost amount. I made a big mistake and I'm regretting it by trusting them and trying to establish a good relationship with account managers.

The worst part of Maximusfx is that their support department never replies to any query. They are not helpful at all. There is no transparency. I sent them many emails. I have sent them texts on Skype also but they never reply.

I want refund of all the money lost by account managers mistakes. Please refund me the $ 650 and I will close my account with Maximusfx forever.

Attachments

• Gmail - Hello.pdf
    61.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Gmail - Trading authorization.pdf
    78.1 KB · Views: 2
  • MAXIMUSFX EMAIL.pdf
    140.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Gmail - Hello.pdf
    61.6 KB · Views: 1
  • MAXIMUSFX EMAIL.pdf
    140.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Gmail - Trading authorization.pdf
    78.1 KB · Views: 3
My Maximusfx account number is 502998.

Maximusfx are cheat. You will realise it when you get the profits and start asking them to pay you back. But they will do everything possible to not pay you back. I have Invested a total of $ 2250 (200,1000,400,650) and I have lost all of it. I haven't earned a single amount of Profit from Maximusfx.

They provided me an inexperienced account Manager who left the company as soon as I lost all my hard earned money by following his directions. The second account Manager that Maximusfx provided me a guaranteed mail from Company's Behalf that he will give me 20% profit monthly and if any money lost, will be refunded Since I wasn't supposed to interfere in my account as per the agreement with Maximusfx. On his guarantee, I invested $ 650. But the account manager couldn't hold the agreement. Neither he gave me any 20% profit nor my money back. I told them to pay me back my Invested amount of $ 650 as I needed to pay the credit card bill but the finance department of Maximusfx blocked my withdrawal.

The account manager made losses of $ 650 to my account by placing wrong trades on USD/JPY. However after that neither the account Manager nor anyone from Maximusfx answers to my queries and they haven't refunded my lost amount. I made a big mistake and I'm regretting it by trusting them and trying to establish a good relationship with account managers.

The worst part of Maximusfx is that their support department never replies to any query. They are not helpful at all. There is no transparency. I sent them many emails. I have sent them texts on Skype also but they never reply.

I want refund of all the money lost by account managers mistakes. Please refund me the $ 650 and I will close my account with Maximusfx forever.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://en.maximusfx.com/About/Contact-Us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13014/maximusfx-forex-broker

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/maximusforex

https://twitter.com/Maximus_FX

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107335766269460461452

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Hello FxMaster,

Thank you so much for your concern.

I contacted credit card customer care and they said the transaction has crossed 30 days limit. So they are not in the position to help now. However I have tweeted maximusfx, sent them mail, wrote to them on facebook, sent messages to them on skype.

The worst part of maximusfx is that their customer care never replies. I have sent their customer care many emails since last month. They never replied.

Regards,
faumijk

Hello FxMaster,

Thank you so much for your concern.

I contacted credit card customer care and they said the transaction has crossed 30 days limit. So they are not in the position to help now. However I have tweeted maximusfx, sent them mail, wrote to them on facebook, sent messages to them on skype.

The worst part of maximusfx is that their customer care never replies. I have sent their customer care many emails since last month. They never replied.

Regards,
faumijk
In this case, your can go ahead and open FPA traders court case against them. To do so, check the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Hi

all these are the attachment of my trading account you can see my balance and the screen shot threatening to disable my account by account manager . so if anything happen to my account maximusfx only have did something please give my money back will post good reviews over here with the screen shot of proof if didn't will post more reviews to save innocent people
from this scamming trading company my balance equity is $5100 so please send my money to my bank account maximus

this guys are telling me that the bonus amount witch i took will be deducted from my investment i have traded with so many companies but these guys are making people fool, im scared this guys will blow my balance equity im not trading and these are the emails i sent in past and now and the screen shot witch my account manager negotiating so if i made a lost its not by me its by company, and please see all the attachment of proof and read all this .
---------------------------------------------

--------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 at 13:20
Subject: Re: I have complaint in forex peace army
To: Suman Malladi

Dear Mr. Suman,

As we have communicated to you we have received your concerns on the 26th of March 2017 and since then we have looked into your account. We see there is no any foul play as you claim done by our company, however I would remind you that on the 07th of September 2016 you have used a 3rd party card to fund your account which is a clear breach of the trading conditions of the company and we have also provided a bonus, if these two actions were not done your account would have been subjected to a complete trade out and you would have lost all your money. When this came to our knowledge we did return the third party funds back to the card but did not take out the bonus as a goodwill gesture so that you continue to trade with us.

We hope you understand that we are very much concerned after providing this kind of service and you tarnish our company with so much of negative comments with no basis whatsoever.

Further to your mail below your account status is as follows :

Equity : $5186
Bonus : $2483
Withdraw able Amount : $2703

Based on the above values your withdraw able amount should you close the trades will be $2700. You could request this amount and your withdrawal will be done at earliest provided. I also kindly request to remove all the false reviews which you have posted online so that we could resolve all queries amicably.

29.03.2017, 11:22, "Suman Malladi" :
Dear maximus

Awaiting for your reply

Regards
Suman

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 at 11:27
To:

Dear Sir,

How long i was waiting and mailing you Guys calling now one was replying for nothing ? your account manger Bypass dead and many stories . I invested because believing in your company not Account manger's . And now i Didn't ask any companies money I am asking my hard earn money back . my equity is $5100 i will close my loss trades pleases send my money to my credit card . And will make sure will add every proof on those website witch i have complaint and will be putting good reviews about your company

Regards,
Suman
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 at 10:41, wrote:
Dear Mr. Suman

thank you for your email,

When you registered, you have agreed to the company terms and conditions and acknowledged the risks that are within trading online.

As mentioned previously, we have opened investigation on inquiry, statements and actions and we will take all necessary actions as per terms and conditions to resolve the situation.
The threads you have done to the company and distributing of the information may only slow down the process of resolving your situation, as we will look in to every post you have done.
Please be patient with your actions and case will be resolved.

29.03.2017, 09:05, "Suman Malladi" :
Dear sir

I have mailed you so many times until now my money didn't deducted from by trading account if its continue like this will be putting more reviews under your company until i get my hard Earn money

myfxbook.com/reviews/brokers/maximusfx/1215014, 1

tradecomplaint.com/Others/consumer-file-complaint/maximusfx-com-onlin

[complaintsboard.com/complaints/http-enmaximusfxcom-http-enmaximusfxcom-there-are-negotiating-to-give-my-balance-equity-5100-c857038.html#

reviewbrokers.net/2016/09/maximusfx-50-forex-welcome-bonus/

forexfog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4427&p=4427

fxvnpro.com/index.php?page=broker-reviews&brcode=MaximusFX

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Suman Malladi wrote:
Dear Sir

Why should my account manager call me i don't want any single call from any one .please proceed my withdrawal or will definitely put more reviews to hunt down your cheating company . see the below links so you will understand
/>
complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/http-en-maximusfx-com-l610594.html

complaintsboard.com/complaints/http-enmaximusfxcom-http-enmaximusfxcom-there-are-negotiating-to-give-my-balance-equity-5100-c857038.html#

Regards
Suman

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Suman Malladi wrote:
Dear Sir,

Now i have mailed you guys and waiting for your response for a long, if its go further will add your terms and condition document which you guys sent me after activating the account when i withdraw after 4 months only you are sending this bull****, please i don't want any trouble with you guys since I'm also a busy person i cannot waste my time is this please send to my credit card or to my bank account back to my bank
account asap . will see for another one hour or two if there is no response and if you guys sent me have to investigate to give my investment back will definitely hunt down your company take my word i will ...

regards,
suman

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Suman Malladi wrote:
All these days what you guys where doing ??? To give my investment back why should you investigate i know forex well if you send all my trades to the LP even i have complete more than 1300 trades of lots even if you calculate by $10 per lot even 10*1300 =$13000 . this much of amount your company is gaining from my trades if you guys where a genuine company . now i have placed a complain in forex peace army, compliant board and compliant board.in there are so many company's will post more complains if your client type your company name it only will appear my complaint in google for sure .I wanted my hard earn money back to settle my card bills you cheaters . how many months if didn't get my money maximusfx will be full of complaints in google, if i lost my money will keep my mouth shut cause i lost it . So now I'm not asking my profits or bonus i need my Hard earn investment back please send it to my credit card or to my bank account back asap . I wanted to trade in future also with you guys hope you will understand my situation or will post each and every mail in in google websites witch i have sent and you guys have sent me back
Regards
Suman

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 8:34 PM, wrote:
Dear Mr. Suman.

Thank you for your email

It is advisable to contact company directly to resolve your enquiries.
We have been in contact with you for 8 month and you are still actively trading with us.
All your actions against the company will be compiled and added to investigate your enquiry.

We are transparent company that is looking to make each and every client satisfied.

We are already investigating your case and will look to resolving it as soon as possible.

27.03.2017, 19:19, "Suman Malladi" :
Dear sir,

I have complaint in forex peace army and have compliant in so many websites also ill be hunting down your company if I didn't get my hard earn money back . even if didn't get my money even will make reviews to bring down the company sales its been five months now please send my money asap pr will make more reviews about your cheating company

regards

Suman

Kind Regards,

MaximusFX Support Team

Kind Regards,

MaximusFX Support Team

Kind Regards,

MaximusFX Support Team

complaintsboard.com/complaints/http-enmaximusfxcom-http-enmaximusfxcom-there-are-negotiating-to-give-my-balance-equity-5100-c857038.html

complaintsboard.com/complaints/http-enmaximusfxcom-http-enmaximusfxcom-negotiating-to-give-my-investment-back-5100-c857047.html

Forex peace army please help me to get my money back from this cheaters

Attachments

• IMG_3848.PNG
    IMG_3848.PNG
    480.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3849.PNG
    IMG_3849.PNG
    534.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3850.PNG
    IMG_3850.PNG
    518.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Trading bonus terms and condtions.pdf
    252.4 KB · Views: 1
  • MAXIMUS.pdf
    265.2 KB · Views: 2
Im posting this all as a proof so these guys are planing to close my trades and minus my bonus amount from my real investment and pay the balance of
$2483 , forex peace army i invested $6800 and now im asking my balance equity of $5100 its now $5400 but i only asked for $5100 these guys threatening me

please help me out

-------------------------

Dear MaximusFX Team ,

I understand the facts and if i dint fund my account it would have blown after that only you told third party and **** . if you close my trades without my knowledge

will throw a case in trades court so please give my balance equity of $5100 back or will be posting more reviews if you guys close my trades without my knowledge. the other companies give bonus in credit and you cheaters to cheat people giving everything in same so . if my trades close will hunt down your company untill i get my hard earn money back scammers . even if you pay me $2483 also will put review causes its my hard earn money so now its $5400 so did i ask my profits no give i only asked my $5100 back even i didn't ask for profits or the bonus and the losses i made so , im asking my hard earn money back

Regards

Suman

On 2017-03-30 6:14 pm, Suman Malladi wrote:

Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 at 16:31
To: Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com>
Cc: finance <finance@maximusfx.com>

Dear Mr. Suman

Our company with all the respect have provided services and support at your best interest.
We have repeatedly satisfied your requests and looked in to building best relationship with you.

On the 07th of September 2016 you have used a 3rd party card to fund your account which is a clear breach of the trading conditions of the company and we have also provided a bonus as per your request, if these two actions were not done your account would have been subjected to a complete trade out.
Throughout our correspondence, we always stated to you, that forex trading is risky and may lead to loss of all capital.

We also understand that your trading might not have gone the way you planned but repeatedly explained that open position was done by you.
Please understand, its account owner responsibility to be aware of the risks and consequences of trading and current status of account.

We regret to inform you, but we are forced to close your account, due to contentious threads, disregard of trading risks, breaching of the terms and conditions and placing untruthful information about the company and status of cooperation.
Granted bonus of $2483.00 will be removed from your account.
You have till end of the day to deal with your existing trading positions.

Hi FPA ,

These maximusfx guy threaten me and now they have block my account and the account is Disable . where i cannot see anything in my account last when i was posting the previous mail it was $5400. I wanted my hard earn money back please support me to hunt down this cheating company please help me out foe justice. these guys are giving the bonus with the deposit , other brokers give in credit and these guys are giving in balance . And now they are claiming that the bonus will be deducted and the balance amount wil be payed so my hard earn investment also will be deducted. I invested $8000 totally and these guys payed me $1800 back since i funded through my friends card, and i traded and made my account till $40000 dollars and these guys

Changed my leverage without my knowledge

Blocked my web account my adding or withdrawal of funds

Charged me 10% as withdrawal fee for 2000 refund buts it’s a charge back

After that i found these guys are scammers and i was wanted to withdraw my investment on last Nov 2016 and these guys stop communication they have so many customer care number and in that number no one was picking my calls . so i waited for six months after that i decided to complaint over so many website so i can get my hard earn money back . we all trades have to get to gather and hunt down like this scammers to save innocent people from them .

Please see the below threatening mail they have sent and disabled my account:

Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 at 07:42
Cc: finance <finance@maximusfx.com>

Dear Mr. Suman

The decision was final and your account is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The decision is final and your account is closed." won't win any awards for good customer service, but does not look like any sort of threat.

Is there some other email which is threatening in nature?

Hello Guys ,

These MaximusFX guys promised me will pay $3600 and now they are saying to withdraw only $1000 after removing all the review's they will pay my investment back , Stupid Scamming company , I think these guys don't have money to pay me back please see the below emails that the account manager and company have communicated they deducted the bonus so i had two deals opened i Closed it now its on $3600 equity is there if something happen to MY investments MaximusFX only have scammed me . will Be patient for another one day if i didn't get my investment will post all the call recordings and every thing they have communicated with me please FPA help me to Get justice .And these guys were worried about my trading posting after disabling my account , and now I have closed everything so pay me back my investment amount of $3600 .

To MaximusFX IF I get my investment back will post my credit card statement over here stating you guys have payed me or will keep on posting reviews until i get my investment back

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 10:37
To: Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com>, Mohammed Zarudeen <m.zarudeen@maximusfx.net>, finance <finance@maximusfx.com>

Dear Mr. Suman

Your MT4 account works fine, you can manage positions but you can't close new positions. Check carefully.
When you finish with you positions, let us now!

11.04.2017, 07:41, "Suman Malladi" <maxmalladi@gmail.com>:
Dear maximusfx,

Communication gap is not between me and maximusfx, it is between maximusfx itself.

I got a mail from maximusfx stating that my mt4 will be deactivated,my positions will be closed and what ever equity is left will be processed as withdrawal.The same has been discussed with zarudeen.

Now the same maximusfx is asking me to close the positions.How can I close the positions when my mt4 account is disabled by maximusfx.I can't place withdrawal from my web account as it is also disabled by maximusfx.

If things are that simple as you say,Just release all my accounts.
So that I can close the positions and initiate withdrawal myself.

I have taken screenshot of my positions in EURUSD with TP if any manipulations are done I will be posting those also.

I am expecting everything ends today

I am forced by maximusfx for my further actions.

Regards
Suman

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 07:41, <support@maximusfx.com> wrote:
Dear Suman,

it's a shame that we have communication gap and you refuse to resolve yourself!

As genuine broker, we don't close positions for clients, secondly you asked us not to close any positions.
Thirdly you are again threatening and trying to leverage your amount for refund using other marketing websites.

Please understand that we trying our best to explain what needs to be done to resolve the case.
If you are not willing to follow the procedure and take your money back please let us know?

We will call you today, once again, to explain over the phone to avoid any misunderstanding.

11.04.2017, 04:01, "Suman Malladi" <maxmalladi@gmail.com>:

Dear MaximusFX Team ,

I have Mailed you so Many Times And After Disabling my Account Why you guys Care about by Trading position , So are you guys going to give my investment back the amount of $3700. Until now I didn't post the Presentation Video About your Broker If its Drag too much to get my money back will definitely posting it . So please Send my Money As soon as possible or will be posting in FPA the last emails witch you guys have sent ., So will be asking justice to see after disabling my account this Genuine broker care about my Trading position to blow my Account

Regards ,

Suman

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 at 16:15, <support@maximusfx.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Suman,

Hope this email finds you well,
Please read this carefully and let us know if we need to elaborate any of the points,

We would like to remind you once again: Trading financial instruments is subjected to a high level of risk. Be sure you clearly understand the risk of possible loss of your funds when using leveraged products before you proceed with trading. Having opened a trading account, you acknowledge your awareness and full acceptance of the risks related with the trading of financial instruments and possible loss of your funds. It is important to consider the level of your experience as trading may not be suitable for everyone.

We don't cooperate with clients that distribute untruthful comments.
We don't cooperate with clients that are threatening the company.
Any further damaging actions from you we will be forced to investigate further.
You have to deal with your existing trading positions for us to assist you.

Understand the procedures so we can adequately resolve your inquiry.

07.04.2017, 12:56, "Suman Malladi" <maxmalladi@gmail.com>:
Dear MaximusFX Team ,

I have Waited enough !! will be posting reviews in Facebook now till evening if i Didn't get my promised amount of $3500 to My Card will be creating a Video and will be posting in the Evening on YouTube So all your Valuable Client's Can see the Actual face . will be posting and sending the link right now So any People over there can see

Regards ,

Suman

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 at 13:03, Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear MaximusFX Team ,

Now all this days i kept my mouth shut and you guys are you treating me as a joke. If i didn't get the money today i will be posting those Reviews in Facebook page of yours and YouTube By creating a Video .

So send my investment back to my credit card or I will be posting Reviews on your Facebook page. I will be moving forward to Hunt down your company .I'm not begging for money, Its my money .

Regards ,

Suman

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 at 12:09, Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Shawn

what is the status of withdrawal

Regards
Suman

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 at 10:43, Mohammed Zarudeen <m.zarudeen@maximusfx.net> wrote:
Hi Sir

acknowledged

07.04.2017, 10:34, "Suman Malladi" <maxmalladi@gmail.com>:
Dear MaximusFX Team ,

I got a call from the account manager that saying that you guys will be giving me only $1000 to remove all the review . Like we discussed and i have earlier mentioned in my email's Also If you guys pay me back my investment balance money of $3500 . Will definitely post good reviews in all the website i complained. I had to post review since your company took more than four months to reply me back for my withdrawal So what can i Do if you people did't reply for my Mail's and all the Support number in website is not working and one number is ringing no answer. I invested money from my credit card I have to pay my card bill's I invested $6150 So its not a big thing to Remove all the post witch i have put cause I'm the one posted will be putting good review once i get the amount of $3500 back to my Card .

This will be Happen Within One Hour of time After i Get the Money to My Card So please send my money asap I was Expecting the money to Be Credited in My Card Yesterday .

Kind Regards ,

Suman

On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 at 09:10, <support@maximusfx.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Suman,

We have stated that any emails are getting address as per the corporate norms within 24 hours.

Please maintain professional tone and limit using irregular language or abusive character. We treat you and your enquiries with highest attention.

We would like to remind you once again: Trading financial instruments is subjected to a high level of risk. Be sure you clearly understand the risk of possible loss of your funds when using leveraged products before you proceed with trading. Having opened a trading account you acknowledge your awareness and full acceptance of the risks related with the trading of financial instruments and possible loss of your funds. It is important to consider the level of your experience as trading may not be suitable for everyone.

We have noticed consecutive violation of terms and conditions and more distributing of corporate communication to third party websites, where you have posted confidential information about company and yourself, which is risk for both parties. We have to follow the procedure and investigate all your actions to protect you and ourselves.
Your funds will be sent to you when you will resolve your trading positions.

04.04.2017, 11:23, "Suman Malladi" <maxmalladi@gmail.com>:
Dear MaximusFX Team ,

How many Email's I can Send you guys to get y money back . Now you guys promised me will Repay the Amount Of $3000 now you guys

keeping the mouth shut without any email's , Now you guys tell me if you guys act the same way you did before when i applied for the withdrawal in Nov 2016.

without complaining what can i do if you do the same thing over and over again ? Are you guys telling me you do what ever you do and you guys don't pay me back ??even FPA mailed me to file a case under your company but i didn't since you guys promised me to pay the amount of $3000 . Please send my money .

Reply me as soon as possible will be Awaiting for your Reply . Or what to do will be creating a video about your Company and posting on YouTube

Kind Regards ,

Suman

On Tue, 4 Apr 2017 at 12:20, Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear MaximusFX Team ,

I Don't want any reply for my past mail's since you guys take 24 Hours to Reply for my Email's !!! Appreciate it .

I just wanted to know when are you guys gonna send my money back $3000. i wanted to pay my card bill , Please send my money asap to my bank account or to my card directly .

Awaiting for you Reply

Kind Regards ,

Suman

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 at 18:16, <support@maximusfx.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Suman

Thank you for your patience

We are replying to all incoming emails within 24 hours.

We dont charge for withdrawal of funds, the fees are implemented by the merchants. The withdrawal fees are on our website> withdraw section.

20:27, April 3, 2017, Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com>:

Dear MaximusFx Team ,

I have Mailed you so many Email's and you guys didn't even reply for one . is this the genuinity of your website ?
If you keep on doing this what can i do without complaining , I was Dealing with guys perfect but you guy's screwed it up big time .
Even now I'm asking my investment back witch you guys promised me to pay me back the amount of $2703 .

Please Reply me Back ASAP will be awaiting for your Reply .

Kind Regards ,
Suman
On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 at 17:00, Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear MaximusFX Team ,

I'm waiting for your reply and waiting get my investment to you guys .Are you people ready to pay me or is there any
Terms and condition for that also . Please Reply me back asap . or what to do will be posting these few emails also in complaints until i get my money.
If i get my money on time will make sure will be putting a good review in every website witch i have compliant .

Kind Regards ,
Suman

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 at 13:26, Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear MaximusFx Team ,

I totally understand the risk or i wont be trading if i didn't know about the risk in market why should i Enter It , Okay I'm wrong and your company is genuine

and when are you guys gonna send my amount of $2703 back or even in that, are you guys gonna eat 10% like the past ? and do you guys have the money to pay me back?Please reply asap .it's the 6 month have been started where I'm expecting to get my hard earn money back this is the ingenuity of your company . If you guys pay my money asap will make sure will post good reviews about your company .

Kind Regards ,
Suman

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 at 12:59, <support@maximusfx.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Suman

Your account is closed and decision is final.
Understand, its your responsibility to be aware of the risks and consequences of trading of your account.
Stop your contentious threads, disregard of trading risks, breaching of the terms and conditions and placing untruthful information about the company.

Account manager
----------------------------

Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 at 11:25
Subject: Re: (No subject)

Hi Sir

i need you log in to your portal and apply a withdrawal for $1000 initially

12.04.2017, 11:25, "Suman Malladi" <maxmalladi@gmail.com>:
What is the status

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 at 10:29, Suman Malladi <maxmalladi@gmail.com> wrote:
Shawn what the he'll is going on
We had a discussion on Friday and we agreed on certain terms.
Why again there is a delay

On 6 Apr 2017 19:03, "Mohammed Zarudeen" <m.zarudeen@maximusfx.net> wrote:
acknowledged

06.04.2017, 19:00, "Suman Malladi" <maxmalladi@gmail.com>:

When are you guys gonna send my amount back. If you guys pay my money asap I will make sure all the posts are removed.

Kind Regards ,

Suman

Somebody contacted me from Maximusfx in Nigeria to trade with the company but as usual, I came to FPA to do my research about the company because the customer representative sounded very honest and professional. Seeing your negative comment got me scared because I was to invest a huge amount of money so I told a friend of mine who said he was going to try create an account and fund it, he said he was willing to take the risk since the same rep spoke to him.
After funding (we both did) we went to the rep office in Nigeria, where we were welcomed warmly with everybody smiling with us like we were home. The office made us confident to trade because of the physical presence of the office we had little hope but still yet not convinced fully with the company because of the negative comments on FPA.
Trades were executed on the account without any manipulation from the broker which we were happy about, but still not convinced. We then decided to place withdrawals to test if we will be paid. We got paid. My friend was happy but I was still not convinced, because I felt probably it was done to prove a point to us or to deceive us because the withdrawal we made was not a big amount. We did another amount much was higher than the previous and we got paid, a third and we were paid. Finally I told my friend that we should withdraw everything to test the company and the rep. called to find out if we were not satisfied with their services and we lied that we needed the money for emergency and he felt for us and said that he will make sure that the account department pays as soon as possible for us to sort out our issues. After an hour, the rep. called to find out if we have received the money, we asked him to give us a few minute to check our bank account and we confirmed that we were paid. Am happy with the firm, come next year I will fund the huge amount

Back