maxoptions.com scam - stay away from it!!

silversurfer

Recruit
I reached this scam broker - MaxOption - following spam mail I received about a Russian-made scam software called ataraxia7. I did my research and there are plenty of complaints about both scams all over the web - including on Binary Options Watchdog. It seems they are also linked to onebinary.com and to optionsrally.com, which should be surprising as OptionsRally is supposedly "CySec-regulated".

It's fairly easy to follow the breadcrumbs trail and realize that there's no trusting any binary options broker - "regulated" or not.

Does anyone have an idea who's behind OptionRally to reach for comments on the above? Maybe best to contact CySec directly with this.

LFG is the owner of OptionRally.com

and here another snippet from the Canadian Authorities:

Warning List

LFG Investment Limited doing business as OptionRally - Online Binary Options Trading on the Fast Track
Date posted: May 2, 2014
Last known/disclosed address: 788 - 790 Finchley Road, London W117TJ

Additional information: LFG Investment Limited doing business as OptionRally - Online Binary Options Trading on the Fast Track is not registered to engage in the business of (i) trading in securities or (ii) advising anyone with respect to investing in, buying or selling securities.

Then check this out:
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/lfg-investments

Now they call another company as "service company", the name is Intercapital SM Ltd
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/intercapital-sm

Optionrally Financial Services Ltd is registered on Cyprus and licensed/regulated by the CySec - like it or not :)

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I reached this scam broker - MaxOptions - following spam mail I received about a Russian-made scam software called ataraxia7. I did my research and there are plenty of complaints about both scams all over the web - including on Binary Options Watchdog. It seems they are also linked to onebinary.com and to optionsrally.com, which should be surprising as OptionsRally is supposedly "CySec-regulated".

It's fairly easy to follow the breadcrumbs trail and realize that there's no trusting any binary options broker - "regulated" or not.

Does anyone have an idea who's behind OptionRally to reach for comments on the above? Maybe best to contact CySec directly with this.

Just realized I made a mistake in the broker name - Max Options (not option) - maxoptions.com. I tried to edit the post and ended up submitting a new thread, sorry for that :confused:

Doesn't matter, it's a crooked company and we meet again the world infamous LFG Investments Ltd....
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: LFG Investments LTD
Registrant Organization: LFG Investments LTD
Registrant Street: Kamilah House
Registrant Street: Rock Farm
Registrant City: The Valley
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 6370
Registrant Country: Anguilla
Registrant Phone: +1.53578655
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: LFG Investments LTD
Admin Organization: LFG Investments LTD
Admin Street: Kamilah House
Admin Street: Rock Farm
Admin City: The Valley
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 6370
Admin Country: Anguilla
Admin Phone: +1.53578655

oh sorry, forgot the header that proves it's the same scammer.... Maxoptions is owned by LFG Investments Ltd.
Domain Name: MAXOPTIONS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1755052897_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: [link removed] Date: 2014-05-08 23:57:59
Creation Date: 2012-10-26 16:59:02
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-10-26 16:59:02
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: LFG Investments LTD
Registrant Organization: LFG Investments LTD
Registrant Street: Kamilah House
Registrant Street: Rock Farm
Registrant City: The Valley
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 6370
Registrant Country: Anguilla
Registrant Phone: +1.53578655

Maxoptions SCAM

I reached this scam broker - MaxOptions - following spam mail I received about a Russian-made scam software called ataraxia7. I did my research and there are plenty of complaints about both scams all over the web - including on Binary Options Watchdog. It seems they are also linked to onebinary.com and to optionsrally.com, which should be surprising as OptionsRally is supposedly "CySec-regulated".

Stay away from Max Options!!

Max Options lures you in by suggesting $250 for a starter account. They then show you to trade using live signals with your $250. The method for this is quite easy but returns ZERO profits and the $250 starts to erode away. During this time a "Senior Account Manager" called Adam Leon provides you with a business portfolio with ridiculous returns on investment. His style is convincing and for the uninitiated who are led to believe that they are going to make a mountain of money he slowly convinces you that the best way to make amazing returns is to accept the various levels of the business portfolio, the entry level being $5000. He does this by giving you a sense of urgency that the market is about to turn and by giving you completely speculative facts and figures and by saying that right now is a major opportunity to make big money . I gave in to $3000 after he told me that Max Options will balance the shortfall of $2000. The next day I tried logging on to my Max Options account to find that I could not log on at all. I have not heard from Max Options since. The whole setup is such an elaborate and convincing con. STAY AWAY!!

I have been with Max options now for about 3 months and started off with $3000. I knew I would not make a million overnight so I have been patient with the small amount that I have put in and slowly been making it grow over the past few months. Together with my account manager and his recommendations we have made about 3 thousand per month. I am still sticking with it as I believe I am doing well and can grow the small amount I have with a little bit of patience.

Totaly SCAM. And here is new provided adress:
319, 28th Oktomvriou & Pan. Simeou Street, KANIKA BUSINESS CENTER - 8th Floor, CY-3105 Limassol
Licence Number: 170/12
Licence Date: 30/05/2012
Company Registration Number: 287875
Telephone: 25 030 404
Fax: 25 590 167
Web Sites: spotoptionexchange.com
Other Information:
ex S.O. Spotoption Limited

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized I made a mistake in the broker name - Max Options (not option) - maxoptions.com. I tried to edit the post and ended up submitting a new thread, sorry for that :confused:
I have been with Max options now for about 3 months and started off with $3000. I knew I would not make a million overnight so I have been patient with the small amount that I have put in and slowly been making it grow over the past few months. Together with my account manager and his recommendations we have made about 3 thousand per month. I am still sticking with it as I believe I am doing well and can grow the small amount I have with a little bit of patience.

Are you satisfied with our services, because this fantastic post goes against the negative feedback you have provided in this forum and another one on the website. We would appreciate you share your success story with anyone else who may be interested in trading binary options.

Many folks can just call SCAM by doing an online searching. We are working toward accreditation which is not an easy task and will be soon enough. Please visit us at www.maxoptions.com for more profitability.

Back