May 2009 Question of the Month

Quick Cash!

I think the questionnaire really wants to make quick cash. But then while not be a trader instead of broker if you do not have anything up your sleeves?

Last edited:
Any other companies offer starting brokerage firm?

hi guys

is there Any other companies offer starting brokerage firm instead of Boston Technology company?

1. From where you can get liquidity Bank providers?
  2. What is the cheapest way to make it and Honest at the same time?
  3. How Mesquites ''Metatrader'' Help me to start my Broker?

Thanks for your help guys

I'm really curious to understand more about how the forex Brokers starts

thanks

Well, peple have to do something to earn a living, a broker is one of the example, they have to be a broker to help their customers needs and wants. They play a big role to our economy.

And then, you must possess a license issued by your local government.
Regards.[/QUOTE]

Well,in my country,local government refers to leadership at the grass-root level and even a 10 year old child can get anything he wants from the office provided he has some cash to play with.Unless Nancy was referring to the National government regulatory authority.

Anyway,on the issue,it depends on what the fellow is aimed at achieving.To my own understanding of good broker,he must have the experience,exposure,good capital base,reputable regulation vis a vis mechanisms for customer funds recovery in case of bankruptcy or any other unexpected events,well trained staff and of course a good and informative web-site amongst other requirements.But if it is the other way round,then and ordinary local government registration and eye catching web-site and too-good-to-be-true offers/bonuses to match will just be perfect.

A person becomes a forex broker if that person naturally is in absolutism dishonest, a thief,fraudster, cheat, lier, blackmailer, insentive, manupulative,trust breacher, misappropriator and a grand scammer who eats,breathes, drink, smoke live and sleep all of this irregularities!

:)
do we have a broker hater here? he he he

Back