Mayzus aka MoneyPolo Breach of your identity

Obviously Mayzus believes that I have no right to protect my privacy and must trust them to do that for me.

If you are naive as I was than go ahead and do business with Mayzus until someone empties your account or go to your home and kill you, and than Mayzus will say that they are not responsible as it is the case in many of the complaints here.

The only business anyone should do is with people they trust.

As you can see I do not trust Mayzus and I regret that I was so stupid and did not listen to complains here about them in 2011.

Mayzus is dishonest.

Dear Elizabeth [ilearn2t],

your complaint in regards to the Mayzus representative's actions on this forum was investigated and we have officially and sincerely apologized. Official action was taken, and the above mentioned employee does not represent Mayzus on the forum anymore. However, you don't know the details of the issue with the customer of MayzusFS [merlin4x], and we can assure you and all forum visitors that the MayzusFS employee was only requiring standard verification documents that we must obtain according to the regulating authorities' requirements in order to provide financial services. The procedure of verification might be slightly complicated (which is not our intention, but a requirement of the regulator), but it guarantees that we follow all legal requirements and operate strictly according to them. For all customers it ensures safety of their transactions and information, not otherwise.

If you have any unresolved complaints or issues with Mayzus group of companies, we will be happy to assist you and do our best to resolve them ASAP.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep

Any reasonable person knows that request for verification of the address is to establish residency in that country. And that is all. For example in Czech Republic permanent residency address does not need to be an actual residency address. So why ask for utility bill, etc. etc. etc. Why the Mayzus violates Czech law?

Trvalý pobyt má ale pouze evidenční charakter kvůli potřebám státu a nemusí být proto totožný s reálným bydlištěm. Právní úprava místa trvalého pobytu je obsažena v § 10–12 zákona č. 133/2000 Sb., o evidenci obyvatel. Místo trvalého pobytu ? Wikipedie. Use google to translate.

So if I submit a proof of my residency based on may bank account contract with bank stamp and president's signature (not a monthly statement) and in same time submit my bank info which is verified by Mayzus for its legitimacy then the address must be real otherwise the bank account wouldn't be real too regardless if it is 3 month or 1 year old.

But here is what I believe.

These days any personal info about an individual costs money and can be sold for legitimate and criminal reasons and that is why Mayzus pretends that they are tough on verification while they actually collect an info about us and misusing it.

Caveat: Be careful with Mayzus! I was stupid and trusted them!

Last edited:
Mayzus threaten defamation or slander

Mr. Sxxxxxx, please be advised that sword has two edges!
-Stanislav

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Igor Sergeev <igor.sxxxxxx@moneypolo.com>
Komu: xxxxxxxxx@seznam.cz
Datum: 24. 4. 2014 1:53:28
Předmět: Re: Re: Re: Re: an explanation of the data process and account opening

Dear Stanislav,

Well you know what you doing. Please keep in mind that assumptions made in public with some private details mentioned such as the name and position of an employee you had contacted with, can be perceived as defamation or slander, which is an offense.

Sincerely Yours,

Igor Sxxxxxx
MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd.

Compliance officer

Mayzus threaten confidentiality

Mr. Sergeey,

Please be advised that you are misinterpreting the confidentiality notice. It is meant to unintended recipient. Once I receive your email it is my property and I may authorize its publication as an evidence in this matter. If you do not want me to publish your email then do not send me any.

The public has a right to know the truth about the MoneyPolo. If I would be warn by someone who would publish a truth about you I wouldn't do business with you.

Caveat: Stop harassing me and do what I ask you to do.

-Stanislav

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Igor Sergeev <igor.sergeev@moneypolo.com>
Komu: xxxxxxxxxx@seznam.cz
Datum: 24. 4. 2014 2:35:06
Předmět: Confidentiality notice

Dear Stanislav,

Please be so kind to abstain from posting our e-mail conversation to the public forum as you are in that case breaking the confidentiality of our e-mail conversation about which there is a disclaimer right beneath my signature.

Exposing a confidential e-mail exchange as you should be aware is an offense.

Yours Sincerely,

Igor Sergeev
MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd.

Compliance officer

+420 607 026 084

Folks please notice that Mayzus wants confidentiality regarding their lawlessness and will ignore my request to provide a confidentiality to me via a certificate of destruction of my private documents.

This is such a grave egocentrism that no one should be submitted to it.

Dear minchibaba,

Let us answer your question and comments below. Mayzus Investment Company was established in 2008 under the brand name United World Capital, and was re-branded in 2012, when all Mayzus companies were united under 1 brand name. Many well-known companies have gone through the process of re-branding during the course of their history: Starbucks, Lego, Microsoft, just to name a few. As we can see, re-branding did not make these companies disappear.

Please note that since the very beginning all companies in the Mayzus group had appropriate licenses from the corresponding EU and UK authorities that regulate areas of our business operation. After the re-branding, all companies in the group kept the same registration numbers, licence numbers and other important and publicly available information: none of it has changed since the moment of establishment. Example: if you enter the company’s registration number (available on the corporate website/MayzusFS) 06721866 in the search field on the UK Companies House website, you will see the result showing our current company name (MAYZUS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED), previous company name (UNITED WORLD TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES LIMITED), date of registration, date of name change, address etc.

Please also note that all activities of our companies are licensed and regulated by such reputable organizations as FCA, CySEC, MiFID, SWIFT, ICO etc., so if you trust these organizations, you can definitely trust Mayzus companies that operate according to the standards of the above mentioned authorities and strictly follow procedures required by them. All license numbers and lists of regulating authorities are available on our websites.

We will be happy to clarify any other questions and reply to concerns, as we believe in transparency, and strive to provide the best customer service on the market.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep

I would be interested to know how was Mayzus effected by the recent Cyprus Banking scandal in which depositors lost over 40% of their investments.

In addition:

if you enter the company’s registration number (available on the corporate website/MayzusFS) 06721866 in the search field on the UK Companies House website, you will see the result showing our current company name (MAYZUS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED), previous company name (UNITED WORLD TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES LIMITED), date of registration, date of name change, address etc.

Were would we find MoneyPolo?

"such reputable organizations as FCA, CySEC, MiFID, SWIFT, ICO".......... interesting

Why is CFTC not believing that these are reputable companies?
Why is CFTC prohibiting you to do business with us residents?

Dear merlin4x, thank you for your questions. Let us reply to all of them.

1. Funds of Mayzus clients and partners were not affected by changes in Cyprus banking system or legislation in any way, which was announced in the news published (and still available) on the corporate website on March 18, 2013. Funds of clients and partners are kept outside of Cyprus in Deutsche Bank, Česká spořitelna and in Barclays Bank.

2. MoneyPolo is a trademark registered by Mayzus Financial Services Limited in 2013. I.e. when you deal with a legal entity, you deal with the company named Mayzus Financial Services Limited, not a company named MoneyPolo. MoneyPolo is a brand, such as, for example, Waldorf Astoria™ or Embassy Suites Hotels™ to Hilton Worldwide or Bugatti, Bentley or Audi to Volkswagen Group. You can find registration details and information about ownership of the MoneyPolo trademark by Mayzus Financial Services Limited on the official UK Intellectual Property Office website or in the official EU database named Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM).

3. In regards to your question about accounts of the US residents please refer to the Dodd-Frank Act signed into a law by President Barack Obama on July 21, 2010. Following provisions of the above-mentioned law, regulated global Forex companies all over the world are not opening or supporting accounts of the US residents.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep

Dear merlin4x, thank you for your questions. Let us reply to all of them.

1. Funds of Mayzus clients and partners were not affected by changes in Cyprus banking system or legislation in any way, which was announced in the news published (and still available) on the corporate website on March 18, 2013. Funds of clients and partners are kept outside of Cyprus in Deutsche Bank, Česká spořitelna and in Barclays Bank.

2. MoneyPolo is a trademark registered by Mayzus Financial Services Limited in 2013. I.e. when you deal with a legal entity, you deal with the company named Mayzus Financial Services Limited, not a company named MoneyPolo. MoneyPolo is a brand, such as, for example, Waldorf Astoria™ or Embassy Suites Hotels™ to Hilton Worldwide or Bugatti, Bentley or Audi to Volkswagen Group. You can find registration details and information about ownership of the MoneyPolo trademark by Mayzus Financial Services Limited on the official UK Intellectual Property Office website or in the official EU database named Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM).

3. In regards to your question about accounts of the US residents please refer to the Dodd-Frank Act signed into a law by President Barack Obama on July 21, 2010. Following provisions of the above-mentioned law, regulated global Forex companies all over the world are not opening or supporting accounts of the US residents.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep

First of all lets apply your own 3 month expatriation date to all information you have submitted in your defense here as you have done to my CSOB bank contract sign and stamped by the bank.

If we do that then we must reject all points 1, 2, 3 as insufficient. You must submit only references which are no more than 3 months old and verified as you demanded on my bank statement.

The Mayzus is a classical East-European entity which is not ready to do business in a civilized western world because it believes in totalitarian predatory relationship between them an their clients disregarding any fairness and trust.

Dealing with your office reminded me doing business in old CSSR between 1968 and 1990.

As to your explanation of having offices in Cyprus and banking outside clearly indicate your Tax avoidance which may be criminally laced if audited.

As to Dodd-Frank Act, in part to regulate companies like you and the FX brokers, was based on overwhelming complains of USA residents about a fraud as is clearly evident from this forum. Being nanny state, the USA stepped in and forced you not solicit USA residents. Legally the USA residents are not prohibited to do business with you.

Therefore, by the USA civilized standards you are clearly declared a fraud and banned from any legitimate access to USA banking.

I am rely surprised why did Czech government allowed you to do business in CR and open office in the beautiful Prague, if you are clearly abusing CR laws and CR residents.

And do not gave me that crapola that you are following the law to protect your clients when in fact all your abuses are arising from your own predatory rules.

I should add that in the western civilized world the customer is the boss!

So if he says jump you reply how high!

Last edited:
Back