MAYZUS.COM IS A SCAM

Sorry for made you waiting.

MOST OF TIME MY TRADING WAS DISABLED IN PARTICULAR ITEM ALWAYS CHARGED EXTRA SLIPPAGE.

This is wrong statement, your trading was not disabled, at that period of time we did not provide oil for trading as we were changing LP, and we did not have liquidity for oil. All our clients were informed, including you.

SPREADS INCREASED BY DOUBLE AND MOSTLY STOPLOS EXECUTED OUT OF MARKET PRICE.

Even if, in some cases spread was increased, you was always complaining, each time were explaining you, that all your trades go directly to our liquidity provider and execute by current market price. Even after that we were paying you back all the differences and losses.

The refund was made on march 22nd, april 6th, april 7th, april 28th

The last refund was made on 28th of april, where you state that there was a "Fake order execution", also you state that you are experienced trader, but it seems, that you dont know how orders are executed. Sell orders close by ask price, in case you don know.
On a screenshot you have provided (M1 chart) - you point at at bar, which shows us that the highest price on this bar was 46.090, it means that the highest ask price on that bar was 46.090+spread. Our usual spread is 5 pips (which is 50 in cass pips), which makes ask price 46.140, and you order was closed by top loss at 46.110. To me, there is nothing fake here. Also attached the screenshot of tick chart, at the time of closing of you order.
And we canceled that order for you, and give you money back for that order.But you still were blackmailing.

SWAP FREE FROM OCT 2015 THEY CHARGED SWAP IN CURENT MONTH ON FEW TRADES.

Also that amount was refunded to your account, when you wrote to us.

In summary i want to say that, we are STP broker, and we send all trades to LP and execute them by their price. Yes sometimes they do increase spread, which effects our clients, every time after that i have to argue with them. In that cases we always pay back to our clients. Since first time there was and issue with Mr. Kumar and we solved it by paying him back, he started to right letters claiming we execute trades by wrong price in case the price was differs from that he wanted, even if it was 0.01 pip difference, the company always did everything in you favor, probably we should not do that. The Company believes that you have started to misuse our loyalty and you are trying to take an advantage of our goodwill in a very threatened and blackmailed manner. Each time we were explaining everything to you, you were saying you will go to FPA, CySec, in cases we will not pay you everything back.

Attachments

• tick_us_crude_28.04.png
    tick_us_crude_28.04.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the explanation. Anoop, do you have any remaining counterarguments or can this one be marked as resolved?

i saw there tick chart before .. i told asked them which terminal this chart belong this didnt match with your Clint terminal .. they told this chart is taken from back server but it dont represent mayzus official terminal . 2nd thing most of time they pay me if i ask but they dont resolve the issue there policy are if client notice and ask for claim then they will pay else they continue eating there money on every trade.. swap charges are still not refunded in my account even few order was claimed but there commission still not credited in my account .. i will upload few videos of my screen when i tries to execute order spreads increase every time . this time am out of city and i dont have my laptop . i will upload all videos represents there scam strategy.

Back