MAYZUS.COM IS A SCAM

ANOOP KUMAR

Recruit
WAS FEELING FROM FIVE MONTHS THEY ARE SCAM
THEY DO NOT SEEN AS NOT GIVING MONEY .THEY DO THAT FROM BACK END DURING TRADING
MOST OF TIME MY TRADING WAS DISABLED IN PARTICULAR ITEM ALWAYS CHARGED EXTRA SLIPPAGE. AND ORDER EXECUTED OUT OF MARKET. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF MANY TRADES IN WHICH ON THE TIME OF ORDER EXECUTION SPREADS INCREASED BY DOUBLE AND MOSTLY STOPLOS EXECUTED OUT OF MARKET PRICE. I AM A SENIOR TRADER AND ALSO A BROKER AND RUNNING BROKERAGE HOUSE IN PAKISTAN I KNOW EVERY TRICK WHAT A BROKER CAN DO FROM BACK OFFICE I FOUND THEM THEY WILL NAVER MISS ANY CHANCE TO GIVE LOSS TO THERE CLINTES I CAN SHARE SCREEN SHOTS OF TRADES WHICH ARE OUT OF MARKET . AND THEY BLAME SOME TIME THERE LIQUIDITY PROVIDER , OR TECHNICAL FAULT. EVEN MY ACCOUNT WAS SWAP FREE FROM OCT 2015 THEY CHARGED SWAP IN CURENT MONTH ON FEW TRADES.

Attachments

• 68177.jpg
    68177.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 0
  • fake order execution.jpg
    fake order execution.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 0
My only question - if this problem has been going on for at least 5 months, why did you keep trading with them after the first few weeks of serious issues.

I do have to agree with the technical analysis. SpotOption gives the binary options companies tools to jiggle the trade results.
We have all seen it!!
Watching two different charts and suddenly they are not syncronized . . .

My only question - if this problem has been going on for at least 5 months, why did you keep trading with them after the first few weeks of serious issues.
i did opened account with them last year i am an regular oil trader and also a broker initially i recognize it is a good broker then i thaught before i move my clients with them i need to trade my self first with them. in testing every thing was ok . i opened few trades and closed withdraw funds 2 to 3 times there response was very fast. then i deposited some funds and planing to trade in oil and was waiting for perfect entry . it was about to 1 or 1.5 months i didnt made any trade with them but i regularly was on screen just was waiting for entry.. after that one of my client called me and told me to open his position in oil then i tried to open position the trade was disabled in oil they told they dont have active liqudity provider at this time and trade will be enabled soon . they didnt mentioned any time but gave expectation withen one to two weeks.but the trade was enabled after 5 months when the market was in oil about to 10$ up . means it was 28.xx to 38.xx. no worries i was in touch with them so i decided to continue.. after that i opened few more trades then from back office they increased per lot volume of my trade from back office.. you can seen in screenshot you can calculate the tick value in both pictures. for that they gave me deffrance of amount back in my account when i noticed in claimed back. same issued was in silver one day in closing the spread of silver increased from 14 pip to 50+ pip how ever no one broker had that price that day even not on any website too. for that i claimed again they didnt gave me claim for that but agreed to open position back that i closed on littel loss. same as till now i regularly faces issues on every volume based trad they do some thing from back end. and noticed that issues are in volume trades not in small trades even charged swap how ever my account is swap free from last year. realized there scam but quit late because they respond me most of time they try to blame market high volatility or liquidity provider then make me cool after that i shown to them screenshots during execution of order spreads being increased then they told they will try to resolve issue and issue was resolved . they increased spreads permanently ;)

Attachments

• tick value.jpg
    tick value.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tick value2.jpg
    tick value2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
  • swap.jpg
    swap.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
If a broker doesn't have LPs for the instruments you want to trade, changing brokers instead of waiting months is a good idea. Then they get an LP and you experience issues - another reason to change brokers.

The broker is responsible for finding good LPs and is responsible for making sure your trades are executed properly. It sounds like Mayzus failed on both counts.

If a broker doesn't have LPs for the instruments you want to trade, changing brokers instead of waiting months is a good idea. Then they get an LP and you experience issues - another reason to change brokers.

The broker is responsible for finding good LPs and is responsible for making sure your trades are executed properly. It sounds like Mayzus failed on both counts.
broker had instrument at that time and still have but he disabled trades in it because the price were 80% low from previous year

Hello Pharaon, Kumar.
My name is Ilia, i will be the one who will answer the questions. Just need a little time.
Thank you.

Hello Pharaon, Kumar.
My name is Ilia, i will be the one who will answer the questions. Just need a little time.
Thank you.

Its good to see company Reps in forums to help the victims. I hope that you will come with solution and answer soon.

Back