MBCFX mbcfx.com they extend spread to LOSE ALL ACCOUNT!!!

If its prob with LP ask them which LP they use. Most brokers wnt tell as they are bucketshop.

If its really a LP prob or bad tick, broker will reverse or adjst rather than loosing the client. Again this can happen in bucketshop.

Im not sure about ECN or STP brokers. I think other senior members have good knowledge on LP connectivity with ECN or STP

If its prob with LP ask them which LP they use. Most brokers wnt tell as they are bucketshop.

If its really a LP prob or bad tick, broker will reverse or adjst rather than loosing the client. Again this can happen in bucketshop.

Im not sure about ECN or STP brokers. I think other senior members have good knowledge on LP connectivity with ECN or STP

I do not know what LP are they using.

Today I sent to them this...I will post their answer.

The ‘clearing house’ response is simply an attempt to stonewall me, shut me up and is as such completely moot.

You said “The trades has been send to using Expert Advisor and has been ACCEPTED by EA too.” EA’s DO NOT have the ability to reject the given price once the request has been sent to the broker, this is absolutely not a good reason to give me a price which has never existed on any platform in the market.
“Please check your EA, since your EA has accepted the new market price, there is no wrongdoing.” How dare you!? You’re essentially telling me that you are at liberty to invent whatever price you wish and because MT4 is built to take the price offered then you are doing no wrong! Total fiction. The only chance I have to ‘not accept’ the price is when the trade is complete and I dispute it with yourselves which is exactly what I have done.

I remind you that either yourselves or your clearing house created a non-existent price in order to take money from the account, this cannot be blamed on lack of liquidity, spreads or naivety of myself in my trading actions. This is theft by yourselves pure and simple. Seeing as this is criminal activity I shall take the matter up legally if you don’t return the full funds lost because of this false action.

Moderators / administrators why you are not helping with this case where MBCFX stole money from clients? I have wrote also case to make public.

Moderators / administrators why you are not helping with this case where MBCFX stole money from clients? I have wrote also case to make public.

Hello Mekta

How do you think we can help you? If you filed a case with the FPA trader's court, your case should be in the queue so please be patient, as there is a pile up of cases. If your case was published with 10 other cases simultaneously, do you think it will get the highlight it needs? The FPA doesn't have the ability and neither does any authority to close MBCFX especially if they are not regulated.

There is an issue. Mekta's case is part of a group filing multiple cases against several brokers. The behind the scenes work at the Traders Court already takes far too much time handling individual complaints from individual traders. I've just emailed an alternative suggestion to the leader of the group.

There is an issue. Mekta's case is part of a group filing multiple cases against several brokers. The behind the scenes work at the Traders Court already takes far too much time handling individual complaints from individual traders. I've just emailed an alternative suggestion to the leader of the group.

What are you saying? What multiple cases? It is not right.

Today is one month from I have requested withdrawal request. I get response from MBCFX

From 12. January 2015
Dear Mr. x,

We have tried to call you several times on your phone number +38 xxxxx but were not able to reach you.

We have requested our clearinghouse to send the funds but they are freezing our clients funds. We are in contac with them in order to unlock the funds and our legal counselor is taking care of the matter.
Please let me know when it will be a convenient time to call you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Best regards,

Christine

MBCFX Operations

From 12. January 2015
Dear Mr. x,

We will do our best to unlock the funds as soon as possible but cannot give you a time frame today.
We will keep you updated as soon as we will hear from our legal counselor.
Thank you again for your patience.

Please do not hesitate if you should have any additional questions.
Best regards,

Christine

MBCFX Operations

From 19. January 2015
Dear Mr. x,

We have filed a complaint with the CFTC and US federal court and we will hope to be able to release the funds as soon as possible. We cannot give you a time frame at the moment since the regulators might take some weeks.

Please be assured that we are on the same boat and we are doing our best to speed up the process.
Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Christine

MBCFX Operations

From 23. January 2015
Dear Mr x,

We have filed a complaint with the US regulators and the federal court to unfreeze the funds. We are still waiting for their answer, but please be assured that we will contact you as soon as we will hear back from them.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience.
Best regards,

Christine

MBCFX Operations

This are only excuses or any other client have same problems?

Back