• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss mbtrading.com (MB Trading)

General discussions of a financial company

slimjim

Recruit
I have heard pretty good reviews about MB Trading on this and other wbsites as well.

For thos of you who trade with MB Trading, what type of charting software do you use?

Thanks

Slimjim

How do you find MBTrading? I'm in the process of joining them now. Any pro/cons?

I would say the pros are the fact they seem to be the complete opposite of most bucketshops.

Only con I can find is the fact you have to pay a commission though this isn't a biggie so long as your profit target is a reasonable amount of pips and you arent trading every 5 mins

Oh one other con is the rollover rates. Not the best for position traders

Only con I can find is the fact you have to pay a commission though this isn't a biggie so long as your profit target is a reasonable amount of pips and you arent trading every 5 mins

Oh one other con is the rollover rates. Not the best for position traders

The commission pay is balanced by very very low spreads (believe or not, exceptionaly even negative).

The rollover rates, however, are really terrible. On many pairs negative in both ways (sell or buy).

.... even NEGATIVE! Are you saying....

The commission pay is balanced by very very low spreads (believe or not, exceptionaly even negative).

The rollover rates, however, are really terrible. On many pairs negative in both ways (sell or buy).

:err:, this is a GOOD THING?

Look at some screen shots of MB and their spread widening AND
inverted market conditions!

(attachment is a pdf file)

OZ in Kyiv! :cute:

Attachments

• MB_vs_FX screen shots.pdf
    162.4 KB · Views: 277
Hi, so you suggest that mbtrading is by no means a good choice - at least during news times?

What do you recommend for news trading?

Regards, Jernej

MB Trading and Five Steps

Attn: Felix and all Other Readers

MB Trading is corrupt and they also cheat. They really should not do that because they have enough problems with their sub-standard platform.

I studied the demo for about 7 weeks to make sure I understood it. It seemed to have problems even then. I then gave them a chance with a mini account and I found that:

they manipulate trades;

they cut off winning trades;

they activate trades prematurely;

they create trades on their own.

These aren't the no non-sense people that you pitched them to be. I would not recommmend them to absolutely nobody.

They never accept responsibility and try to throw you off by introducing a red herring or something that has nothing to do with what you are investigating. Or coming up with some doctored or phoney documentation to try to support their lies.

Now, Felix, if you want be seen as being creditable and not as being a conflict of interest--you should stop taking money for referral fees and running this site simultaneously. You need to make a choice either take the money for referral or shut down your site. Therefore, I'm reporting them to NFA and who they should be reported to.

I hate to give you this bad news, but it is correct.

You have a wonderful day.

Pips.Needed

I thought MB was an ECN broker?

I copied this off their news page when they hooked up skype,
"MB Trading and MB Trading Futures are affiliates under Manhattan Beach Trading, Inc (MBTI). MBTI offers a proprietary platform, the MBT Navigator, and a smart order route known as MBTX, which intelligently scans market makers, ECNs, exchanges, and dark pools of liquidity for the best available execution price."
This doesn't read like they are an ECN broker....

Any replies welcome on this.

Back