McExcellence (Mcxlns)

McExcellence (Mcxlns) LLC is a trading name of Markets Capital Solutions LIMITED (MCmarkets)

Dear Sir /Madam
I am Mr. Abdalhamed Musbah Libyan Nationality,. I have a real account in Markets Capital Solutions LIMITED (MCmarkets) as old name or in McExcellence (Mcxlns) LLC as new trading name as a forx investment, Account Number (13994) in Meta trader.
I have defrauded and stolen by the Markets Capital Solutions LIMITED (MCmarkets) as old name or in McExcellence (Mcxlns) LLC as new trading name.
They stolen all my money (35000 American Dollars)
I want to complain them because I fell in their fraud and deception and I will try to explain to you what has happened , I signed the contract in 07/05/2012 and I have attached copy of my contract and by the 25th of January 2013 they told me that I lost all my money and all the period I just get about 4 thousand dollar only where we agreed to get at least 20% of my capital money as profit monthly
Their address in contract is:
MCmarkets , LTD
Financial square 202
EC2M 3AB
London
UK
In addition, I could not find this address in London
The MCmarkets was cancelled from FMRRC, which is mean; this company has no FMRRC registration Number. However, they changed the name slightly to Mcxlns and made new website has the same number of registration but the new company as old one has no registration number they use this number but it is not correct 0394. Mcxlns
The manger of my account is:
1) Najeyah bassul
Email: <najeyeh@mcmarkets.com>
Or new one : < najeyeh@ Mcxlns.com>

2- Abdallah Email: < AbdallahS@mcmarkets.com>
New email: AbdallahS@Mcxlns.com
The following are their contact numbers,
MCxlns.com
old phone numbers: 00442033184802
New phone numbers:

Please help me to get back all my money (35000 American dollars)

I contact the company many times but they are dodging
Please help me.
My phone Number: 00218927320901
My Email: Almazuod@yahoo.com
................................................................................................
this is some main point in my contract:

1) I signed the contract in 07/05/2012 and by the25th of January 2013 they told me that I
Lost all my money and all the period I just get about 4 thousand dollar only where we agreed to
Get at least 20% of my capital money as profit monthly
2) Their address in contract is:
MCmarkets, LTD
Financial square 202
EC2M 3AB
London
UK
In addition, I could not find this address in London

3) In the second condition of the agreement, state that I could suffer the loss of part of the amount so agreed but not all the amount
But they lose me all my money.

4) In the ninth condition, the Markets Capital Solutions LIMITED (MCmarkets) or McExcellence (Mcxlns) LLC as trading name undertakes to provide immediate information to the first in event of the decline
Of the portfolio to the extent 9% of the amount of capital but the company did not provided me with any
Information and did not stop the positions and transaction when the loss is 9% of my money.

5) In the 10th condition , I asks from the Markets Capital Solutions LIMITED (MCmarkets) or McExcellence (Mcxlns) LLC as trading name to turn off all open positions and transaction to be closed immediately after the
Arrival of the loss to the extent 9% of the capital and on the full responsibility of the second party MCmarkets but they did
not do this and they said that I lost all my money.

6) They change my passwords to prevent me to access to my account to do what they want to steal me.

Attachments

• Final Statement  13994 - Abdalhamed A elmazuod Musbah.jpg
    Final Statement 13994 - Abdalhamed A elmazuod Musbah.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Who exactly did you have an agreement with where you were promised "to get at least 20% of my capital money as profit monthly"? Do you have a copy of this agreement?

I have a copy of my agreement with them which state that, I can lose only 9% of my capital money but they lose me all my money.
20% is not in my agreement but in my dealing with them, they always promise with this percent at least.
I received only about 4000 dollar in about 8 months, it is shame on them
my point of view now to get my money back not to get my profit.

if you need my contract I can send it to you just ask me to do so

Please post the relevant portion of the contract here. You can cover up any personally identifying details.

The most interesting parts are:
1. One party to the contract is you. Exactly who/what the contract is with?
2. What is the exact wording of that 9% guarantee, along with any clauses that might alter it?
3. Are there any penalties for breaching the contract specified?

This is tow pages of my contract, firs and third pages to confirm.

dear Sir/ Madam
I have attached my first page and third page to confirm my complain
if you need more details to help me I will be happy
to do so

Attachments

• in-house managed account contract-signed-signed-3.jpg
    in-house managed account contract-signed-signed-3.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 11
  • in-house managed account contract-signed-signed-1.jpg
    in-house managed account contract-signed-signed-1.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 10
Wow. MC Markets itself is the 2nd party, and the contract clearly calls for all positions to be closed if losses hit 9%.

If losses reached a tiny bit over, that could be understood as slippage. Blowing the account under the terms you showed appears to place the responsibility for any losses significantly above 9% directly on MCMarkets.

Go ahead and send MCM an invitation to join this discussion thread. I'd love to hear their version of what's happening.

addition information to support my claim

Dear Sir/Madam
I want to add some information:
McExcellence (Mcxlns) LLC is a trading name of Markets Capital Solutions LIMITED (MCmarkets), a Financial Services Company authorized and regulated by the FMRRC- Financial Market Relations Regulation Center under license number 0394. MCexcellence LLC, Markets Capital Solutions LIMITED 2006, 2013 all rights reserved.))
This license number is same as old one and this MCxlns Company has open its new bank account in United Kingdom and I have provided this bank account, but Mcxlns is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) to carry on regulated activities in the UK and I have attached the websit to prove that.
Then
Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews
Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery
Then search MCmarkets you will find the alerts file

the following is their bank account details:

Bank Name: Barclays Bank PLC
City London
Account Name: WorldPay AP Limited
Account Number: 48530722
Sort Code: 20-30-19
IBAN: GB54 BARC 2030 1948 5307 22
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22XX

I need you help to ask the Mcxlns why they are running their activity in UK

Hi Dears, I am also scammed by Mcxlns, is there any solution to retrieve my money? I have documents and correspondences with them, please reply if so.

Regards

Hi Dears, I am also scammed by Mcxlns, is there any solution to retrieve my money? I have documents and correspondences with them, please reply if so.

Regards

Go ahead and start your own thread on them here in Scam Alerts. Also, leave a review for them.

So what?

I have seen all complaints about MC Excellence and MC markets and the responses from the sergeant major and then nothing. I wonder what legal actions were taken in this regard because many many victims for both companies. I lost a lot of money too.
What FPA will do to help us get our money back or stop them from doing this again with others? How FPA can help us? Or they just hear from us and that is it. How FPA can guide us and tell us what to do? This is very serious I know people who lost all their money and are in deep sh**t.

Please, help us in any way to get our money back , I beg you on behalf of many victims to help us. Thank you and forgive me for my bad manners but I'm sure you will understand why.

Back