• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MCMarkets.com (Markets Capital Solutions Limited)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Sir /Madam

I am Mr. Abdalhamed . Libyan Nationality,. I have a real account in MCmarkets as a forx investment, Account Number (13994) in Meta trader.
I have defrauded and stolen by the MC markets.
They stolen all my money (35000 American Dollars)
I want to complain MCmarkets because I fell in their fraud and deception and I will try to explain to you what has happened , I signed the contract in 07/05/2012 and I have attached copy of my contract and by the 25th of January 2013 they told me that I lost all my money and all the period I just get about 4 thousand dollar only where we agreed to get at least 20% of my capital money as profit monthly,
Their address in contract is:
MCmarkets , LTD
Financial square 202
EC2M 3AB
London
UK
In addition, I could not find this address in London
The MCmarkets will be cancelled from FMRRC shortly or even cancelled that is mean; this company has no FMRRC registration Number.
The manger of my account is:
1) Najeyah bassul
2- Abdallah Email: AbdallahS@mcmarkets.com>
The following are their contact numbers,
http://www.mcmarkets.com/
Support@ mcmarkets.com
Please help me to get back all my money (35000 American dollars)
Please I need you help.
I contact the company many times but they are dodge
Please help me.

Back