Me estafaron traders domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
We review all withdrawals before distribution. This is standard. We have a very hard time believing people posting threads.

We did not once say they weren't getting the withdrawal

perdón usaré la traductora.
I asked for the withdraw and they rejected it. they say the bank is rejecting it. I went to see about and seek help on the forum and saw that there are some people complaining about this broker. are scammer who don't pay. please help me with my withdraw @Scam Reporters
The bank did not reject it. It is being reviewed.

Read the email please and stop exaggerating.

@The_Traders_Domain we have seen this answer before. We are interested in one thing now - are you a white label or maybe an IB? Bank (assuming that by bank you refer to your LP) is not reviewing withdrawals and orders, broker (dealing) is.

View attachment 62281
We are a stand alone broker. Our LPs review our order flow and if there are things that they don't like they do an audit and send it to our compliance team.

Yeah junk comments by posters
The Traders Domain is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadine which is bad! The government of St. Vincent and the Grenadine does NOT regulate Forex brokers therefore this company is completely unregulated. Their website IP is 138.197.138.198 and is hosted by GoDaddy in the US. however the IP is not shared by any other website. Below are some online reviews for this broker.

El dominio de comerciantes está registrado en San Vicente y las Granadinas, ¡lo cual es malo! El gobierno de San Vicente y las Granadinas NO regula a los corredores de Forex, por lo que esta empresa no está regulada en absoluto. La IP de su sitio web es 138.197.138.198 y está alojado por GoDaddy en los EE. UU. sin embargo, la IP no es compartida por ningún otro sitio web.

What is your total deposit with this company and what country are you from?

Cuál es su depósito total con esta empresa? De qué país eres?

View attachment 62287

View attachment 62286

View attachment 62282

View attachment 62283
View attachment 62284
Junk comments by posters who have no credibility and are trying to defame. We argued with your moderators to take these posts down but once again this site acts like a dictatorship and allows slander and abuse.

Pedí el retiro de mis ganancias y rechazaron mi retiro.

I asked to withdraw my winnings and they refused my withdrawal.
You should have emailed us directly and we would have provided an explanation and when your funds would be released. Your lack of discretion causes unnecessary problems. It's actually quite rude that you come here first to a message board instead of speaking to us directly.

This sends off red flags to our platform right away. Any one else doing proper trading would not be jumping to a message board to attack and create problems.

The Traders Domain is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadine which is bad! The government of St. Vincent and the Grenadine does NOT regulate Forex brokers therefore this company is completely unregulated. Their website IP is 138.197.138.198 and is hosted by GoDaddy in the US. however the IP is not shared by any other website. Below are some online reviews for this broker.

El dominio de comerciantes está registrado en San Vicente y las Granadinas, ¡lo cual es malo! El gobierno de San Vicente y las Granadinas NO regula a los corredores de Forex, por lo que esta empresa no está regulada en absoluto. La IP de su sitio web es 138.197.138.198 y está alojado por GoDaddy en los EE. UU. sin embargo, la IP no es compartida por ningún otro sitio web.

What is your total deposit with this company and what country are you from?

Cuál es su depósito total con esta empresa? De qué país eres?

View attachment 62287

View attachment 62286

View attachment 62282

View attachment 62283
View attachment 62284

View attachment 62285

No lo sabía. Conseguí al broker en un chat de telegram donde lo recomiendan como un buen broker para depositar en crypto. Mi depósito inicial fue de 200$ mi cuenta está en euros.
Soy de España. Pero porque no lo marcan ya que es una estafa ese broker aca en FPA?

This person was part of a ring of cheaters over the last 2 weeks that have been caught doing the exact same trading and using the exact same bot. We are reporting the entire group to the authorities.

THEY ARE SCAMMERS! Didnt pay my money as well. They are trying to scam their clients. Have seeing lot of complaints about this company lately @The_Traders_Domain !!!! They are lying without showing any legal proofs. I saw a treat from a guy who they payed and after that they are trying to scam every single costumer. Unprofessional, SCAM broker! Please, FPA help us to have our money and mark @The_Traders_Domain as a SCAM broker.

Attachments

• scam-alert.jpg
    scam-alert.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 0
THEY ARE SCAMMERS! Didnt pay my money as well. They are trying to scam their clients. Have seeing lot of complaints about this company lately @The_Traders_Domain !!!! They are lying without showing any legal proofs. I saw a treat from a guy who they payed and after that they are trying to scam every single costumer. Unprofessional, SCAM broker! Please, FPA help us to have our money and mark @The_Traders_Domain as a SCAM broker.
Your trading history was the same as this persons.

Same deposit structure and same trade structure. We can post both trade histories and it will be shown the fraudulent practices you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back