Me estafaron traders domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your trading history was the same as this persons.

Same deposit structure and same trade structure. We can post both trade histories and it will be shown the fraudulent practices you have done.
Please elaborate on your Terms and Conditions that these users agreed to and what actions they took which now violate these terms including reporting them to authorities.

These are the "Costumer agreement" from @The_Traders_Domain on their website. I already spoke with a person that i know which have solved many costumers issue, like mine, with platforms without regulation.

Have also published few reviews on Telegram/Facebook and other online forums.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 3.49.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 3.49.50 PM.png
    511.7 KB · Views: 1
It is all on our site under terms and conditions and also customer agreement. Stealing through arbitrage and toxic dealing is illegal.

We will post account histories of 5 clients and you will see similar trading pairs, execution, deposits , and time traded.

We will not be bullied by clients who are now trying to use a message board to defraud a broker.

It is all on our site under terms and conditions and also customer agreement. Stealing through arbitrage and toxic dealing is illegal.

We will post account histories of 5 clients and you will see similar trading pairs, execution, deposits , and time traded.

We will not be bullied by clients who are now trying to use a message board to defraud a broker.
Is the dispute on profits or the principal balance? Based upon your terms and conditions there is nothing stating a principle balance can be denied for withdrawal if an account was verified and opened by your company.

Separately defrauding your company on a message board is virtually impossible to do. People have posted comments here but did not try to commit fraud on this message board. You may not agree with the comments however this is not defrauding your company!

Is the dispute on profits or the principal balance? Based upon your terms and conditions there is nothing stating a principle balance can be denied for withdrawal if an account was verified and opened by your company.

Separately defrauding your company on a message board is virtually impossible to do. People have posted comments here but did not try to commit fraud on this message board. You may not agree with the comments however this is not defrauding your company!
Yes the dispute is on profits, we never hold original deposits. The client is always entitled to their original deposit back when toxic trading has been discovered.

This is what I just saw in my spam. They're threatening me. This company should have already been marked as a scam so it would prevent new traders from suffering what I am going through now.

I will be contacting lawyers regarding this case. First of all I would like the names of ALL involved parties, from the support to even the person who is responding to this thread. In addition to LEGAL evidence, not only threatening comments and emails, so that I can get through this and prevent new traders from going through this inconvenience. I will also be contacting regulators to report this event.

Completely unprofessional on the part of a company that is said to be so renowned to accuse someone without even showing evidence.

I would also like to emphasize the fact that, after being accused, I went to review all the terms and conditions listed on their website where there is nothing to say about what they are accusing me of. I also have them saved PDF in a folder forwarded to my lawyer.

Attachments

• amenaza.png
    amenaza.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 6
This is what I just saw in my spam. They're threatening me. This company should have already been marked as a scam so it would prevent new traders from suffering what I am going through now.

I will be contacting lawyers regarding this case. First of all I would like the names of ALL involved parties, from the support to even the person who is responding to this thread. In addition to LEGAL evidence, not only threatening comments and emails, so that I can get through this and prevent new traders from going through this inconvenience. I will also be contacting regulators to report this event.

Completely unprofessional on the part of a company that is said to be so renowned to accuse someone without even showing evidence.

I would also like to emphasize the fact that, after being accused, I went to review all the terms and conditions listed on their website where there is nothing to say about what they are accusing me of. I also have them saved PDF in a folder forwarded to my lawyer.
There is no proof provided with the letter but instead general statement only. Also access to your principal balance is allowed under this company's terms and conditions. If they want to dispute profits they have a right to do so IF there is proof of wrong doing per the agreed to terms.

When a broker starts to legally threaten clients as an alternative to working with clients, this raises serious questions. At minimum they should give the principal balance back to you and any client who makes this request.

Yes you did illegal trading, what you did was wrong and we have the proof along with other traders that used the same program.

You are entitled to your deposit back and that is it. You can make a withdrawal at anytime.

Your company does not appear to be regulated by any Futures and Securities Commission. Please advise under what country or commission you are claiming illegal activities?

There is no proof provided with the letter but instead general statement only. Also access to your principal balance is allowed under this company's terms and conditions. If they want to dispute profits they have a right to do so IF there is proof of wrong doing per the agreed to terms.

When a broker starts to legally threaten clients as an alternative to working with clients, this raises serious questions. At minimum they should give the principal balance back to you and any client who makes this request.
We never said they would not get their original deposit back. We are not here to waste time on this message board when people are using toxic trading to make profits and then get angry when they can't withdraw those profits.

We have been in business for 4 years. We do not honor toxic trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back