Me estafaron traders domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your company does not appear to be regulated by any Futures and Securities Commission. Please advise under what country or commission you are claiming illegal activities?
Hi,

We have liquidity providers that we receive our flow from in Europe. They have jurisdiction to sanction illegal trade practices. We are not going to jeopardize our relationships because certain traders use robots that create toxic deal flow.

This isn't the first time this has happened and we handle the situation every time the same way. Your original deposit is refunded and you are removed from our platform. Unfortunately, suddenly there is a group that thinks a message board is going to change the outcome of this.

We have wasted enough time going back and forth on a message board. These clients all received emails and could have responded to those emails but instead decided to come on here to try to run our name through the mud.

It doesn't work this way in business. We do not put up with this public blame game when for 4 years we have always paid withdrawals when trading has been done without toxic dealing.

Final information posted here about these two complaints.

We are only honoring original deposit and that is final. There is no further discussion from our company regarding these matters.

Final information posted here about these two complaints.

We are only honoring original deposit and that is final. There is no further discussion from our company regarding these matters.

All false information above will be reported to the FSA together with it will also be sent to my attorney.

The report sent does not belong to me. They are using false information and disclosing customer names (if this is not a report made by themselves). Only with the number of accounts and dates is it possible to notice that something is wrong.

So, I made another withdrawal request yesterday and it was denied today saying that I don't have enough funds in the account. Clearly a lie because I received an email at the same time I request the withdraw saying that the withdraw had been approved.

And so we drown in lies from a fraudulent company.

All false information above will be reported to the FSA together with it will also be sent to my attorney.

The report sent does not belong to me. They are using false information and disclosing customer names (if this is not a report made by themselves). Only with the number of accounts and dates is it possible to notice that something is wrong.

So, I made another withdrawal request yesterday and it was denied today saying that I don't have enough funds in the account. Clearly a lie because I received an email at the same time I request the withdraw saying that the withdraw had been approved.

And so we drown in lies from a fraudulent company.
Hi,

As per the email we sent to you. You processed a request for 1500usd which we approved and sent and then sent you an email stating you were only entitled to your original deposit back which was an additional 800-900 to make up 2400usd total deposited.

The other funds you are not entitled to as this was toxic trading. Now once again we do not need to go and pull up all the information for privacy purposes because we have explained our position and you are entitled to your original funds back.

And the FSA does not have any jurisdiction over us either. So please make the additional withdrawal for the balance of your original deposit and we can close this issue and move on. You will not be receiving the additional funds as we have caught several clients doing the exact same thing you did with this arbitrage robot.

Sitting on this message board arguing your point will do no good and no court, regulatory body, or agency will side with you as we have not taken your money. We have dealt in good faith you are the one that has cheated us and we are giving you back your funds to make you whole.

No broker allows this type of toxic deal flow as it goes against agreements with many counterparties and unfortunately maybe you need to learn about the industry a bit more and the actual rules and regulations surrounding proper trade execution.

Hi,

As per the email we sent to you. You processed a request for 1500usd which we approved and sent and then sent you an email stating you were only entitled to your original deposit back which was an additional 800-900 to make up 2400usd total deposited.

The other funds you are not entitled to as this was toxic trading. Now once again we do not need to go and pull up all the information for privacy purposes because we have explained our position and you are entitled to your original funds back.

And the FSA does not have any jurisdiction over us either. So please make the additional withdrawal for the balance of your original deposit and we can close this issue and move on. You will not be receiving the additional funds as we have caught several clients doing the exact same thing you did with this arbitrage robot.

Sitting on this message board arguing your point will do no good and no court, regulatory body, or agency will side with you as we have not taken your money. We have dealt in good faith you are the one that has cheated us and we are giving you back your funds to make you whole.

No broker allows this type of toxic deal flow as it goes against agreements with many counterparties and unfortunately maybe you need to learn about the industry a bit more and the actual rules and regulations surrounding proper trade execution.
I NEVER HAD EVEN ONE WITHDRAW APPROVED BY YOUR COMPANY. I have all the emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back