Me is in the game now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

traceyblack

Recruit
Hi kinfolks
Me is Wale and very strong Naija boy and i am a baby in Forex.....I call myself the youngest FX trader because i am just 19..... but so far so good...at least i am still in the game and as a full time trader loosing and gaining....lol
Please you guys here should just feel free to help me and make me good like yall....Thanks and God bless:)

Hi kinfolks
Me is Wale and very strong Naija boy and i am a baby in Forex.....I call myself the youngest FX trader because i am just 19..... but so far so good...at least i am still in the game and as a full time trader loosing and gaining....lol
Please you guys here should just feel free to help me and make me good like yall....Thanks and God bless:)
At 19 you are ahead of the game to start learning

Hi kinfolks
Take it slow gain plenty of knowledge

Hi kinfolks
Take it slowly and do plenty of research check out the education section

Hi kinfolks
Welcome.. and all the best.. We all will be happy to help you.

Hi kinfolks
Yes you are a young trader, keep learning and keep growing. We will be glad to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back