1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MegaDroid v1.35

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by seth blackstone, Apr 7, 2011.

1. seth blackstone

seth blackstone Recruit

MegaDroid has just released thier new version 1.35 or at least that was what I was told when I contacted them wanting to know if they were even still in business as I had never recieved any communication from them since I purchased MegaDroid.

To my knowledge, the new version release is not being advertised.

Any way they informed me that in the new version they are now enforcing "one live account per license" policy. This of course is in direct conflict with the sales pitch that was on the website at the time I purchased the product. In fact the original sales pitch was adiment about a one time fee and unlimited use of the product.

I was running MegaDroid on three accounts and was fat, dumb and happy when I applied the update only to find out that my trading ability was now cut by 2/3, with not so much as a howdy.

This action to me is blatent fraud, they completly changed the rules of the game right in the middle.

I have contacted them, after I cooled off, and the last answer that I got was "We won't change the new features, which were implemented in the new version, as we're confident about our software and its trading capabilities." I didn't realize that "new features" meant less capability and complete misrepresentation.

MegaDroid rarely trades and I have never been able to get better then breakeven performance with it, this of course is contrary to the advertised performance.

I am way passed my 60 day money back timeline, but this kind of thing just burns my butt.

Can someone help me? Or is this kind of thing to be expected?

2. cooln

cooln Recruit