Member Hierarchy --- Forex Peace Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

dextor

Private, 1st Class
Anyone is there who know about member Hierarchy on Forex Peace Army Forum?
Difference between moderator and Sergeant Member?

Yep, would love to see something like that anyway. I do hope that for many other members such thing will be simply something which is totally must have for many many different ways out there. Are you with me here or not ? Please respond.

Yep, would love to see something like that anyway. I do hope that for many other members such thing will be simply something which is totally must have for many many different ways out there. Are you with me here or not ? Please respond.
Yes agree with you.

Moderators have the ability to moderate. Some posts are automatically caught in the moderation queue and require manual approval. Some threads get started in the wrong folder and have to be moved. A small number of people have to be turned over to Spam Cat. Some moderators can moderate anywhere in the forums. Others only have authority over a single folder.

Ranks are primarily based on how long the person's account has been active, now many posts have been made. and how many likes have been received.

There are also rankless individuals. Company Representatives get labelled as reps and are removed from the hierarchy of promotions. People like Sive are listed as Special Consultants. If I didn't to that, Sive and Pharaoh might get into an argument over who gets to be the first person here to reach the rank of General.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back