Menne Market Limited is a total scam

Jadegreen

Recruit
After a few small trades and withdraws I was convinced that Menne Market Limited broker service was good and legit using MT5 platform. I was wrong!! I ended up depositing over a course of 4 months around $30,000. when I finally realized that what I had done was wrong I tried to withdraw it all. They wouldn't let me unless I pay a $10,775 tax. I argued and basically went nuts. I even had help from friends who bombarded their customer service line with questions they refused to answer. Until finally they said they wouldn't charge a tax. When one of my friends gave them a transfer code back to my Coinbase account, they sent a threat to me.
"02-05 03:51:13
If you continue to destroy the online customer service platform again, the company will take special treatment. The company has all your personal information, please handle this matter properly!
02-05 03:51:11
Excuse me! Is this a threat?
02-05 03:51:45
Hello, you can understand it as a threat. If you destroy the online customer service platform again, the company will take special treatment."

So now I don't know what to do. Is there any help out at all?

Thanks for your help.
B

After a few small trades and withdraws I was convinced that Menne Market Limited broker service was good and legit using MT5 platform. I was wrong!! I ended up depositing over a course of 4 months around $30,000. when I finally realized that what I had done was wrong I tried to withdraw it all. They wouldn't let me unless I pay a $10,775 tax. I argued and basically went nuts. I even had help from friends who bombarded their customer service line with questions they refused to answer. Until finally they said they wouldn't charge a tax. When one of my friends gave them a transfer code back to my Coinbase account, they sent a threat to me.
If you continue to destroy the online customer service platform again, the company will take special treatment. The company has all your personal information, please handle this matter properly!
Hello, you can understand it as a threat. If you destroy the online customer service platform again, the company will take special treatment."

Thanks for your help.
B
File an IC3 report online with the FBI. Report the bank accounts you wired to as fraud. What country are you from so we can advise where else to report.

Thanks for your help.
B
https://www.mennemarkets.com/ is that the correct website?

I am from Dearborn, MI. USA. I will file a compliant with IC3 today! Thank you!
Please file reports with all of the following:

CFTC
FTC
FINRA
FBI IC3
Attorney General for the State of Michigan

All forms can be found online. Also the Global Anti-Scam Organization has free live chat to help all victims. They are a non-profit who will also provide assistance.

Please file reports with all of the following:

CFTC
FTC
FINRA
FBI IC3
Attorney General for the State of Michigan

All forms can be found online. Also the Global Anti-Scam Organization has free live chat to help all victims. They are a non-profit who will also provide assistance.

Thank you!!

Yes that is correct!
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19306/menne-markets-review and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Sorry to hear this. Just checked out the website and red flags straight away, firstly listing as a primary method of contact.... a WhatsApp number...(see screenshot below)... then only other forms of contact being a support email, no registered address..... another quick Google search and we are back here on this wonderfull forum with probably some of the information you could have done with before signing up www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/menne-market.71064/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-220218_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220210-220218_Chrome.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 8
Back