Mental strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading is the job for the people who are mentally strong enough to deal with the pressure situation while trading. Predictions of anyone can go wrong here on the Forex market. So, you have to prepare well for covering up your losses with sound behavior. Am I right?
Right!! A reliable risk management plan can come to your rescue in tricky times.

Yes a balance between personal life and trading life is very much essential but very difficult to attain and maintain. But still we should keep trying. One day we'll get there. :)

I agree with you. One should keep striving - to learn, to accumulate experience, to become disciplined, to find balance, etc.

No doubt we will be there, but the mixture of advice given by you all (discipline, balancing and strong in mental) are very much required for now. And I'd add Priority Management here. We must remember that there are people, precious ones who are connected to your heart (spouse, children, friends). Success trading can hurt them and Success relationships can hurt trading. But to success trading and relationships only exist from productive people who knows how to be disciplined, strong in mentality and managing priority in initial stages.
What I can practically suggest is to have a spreadsheet, and track your time given to trading, family, etc.
I hope we will start PLANNING in order to reach there. :)

I agree with you hundred percent. It will be short term stay if you are not mentally strong. You need to control yourself when you see your investment go down the toilet. You need to have nerves of steel when dealing with losses.

Every trader must be mentally strong while trading because you need your full attention while doing the trade. It only happens when you pay full attention to the market that where the market is going and what to do now. Than you might be able to do a trade.

Of course, as a trader must be strong mentally because forex trading is not easy, making money through forex trading is full emotion pressure, when we facing with loss in trading, if we can`t control emotion properly, hence usually will leading us to make reckless decision, like as revenge to the market, blaming the market and so on, with strong mentally hence we can trade to obey rules trading,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back