• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MentorTips.com (Reza Mokhtarian)

General discussions of a financial company
I see Reza and Maria are bailing from the property he once called home, and none other than his ex-wife is the sales person. royallepage.ca/en/property/ontario/mississauga/797-parkland-ave/3923611/mlsw3371447/ and and shows the details. They want almost $3m for it, and I wonder how this impacts the lawsuits against them. Selling something they made by the proceeds of crime. Interesting times for these scam artists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Important information regarding Reza Mokhtarian/Oceannsky. The reason nothing has happened to him is that he is using mediation to solve his CTM/Capital Trust Markets clients issues of him closing their accounts down and emptying them. It's the perfect crime!! Tells his clients that he is broke and CTM/Capital Trust Markets is bankrupt and offers a nice guesture of 20 cents on the dollar and most clients take it as they are desperate or financially ruined. Leaving 80% in his pockets, mediation is not recorded or documented in an US/Canadian search areas of the law. We are petitioning a new law to have all mediation resolutions documented so a lawyer/judge or interested parties has the ability to understand whom they are dealing with. Please let anyone know that is dealing with issues regarding a claim or trying to sue CTM or Reza Mokhtarian to go ahead with a lawsuit as I would 100% guarantee he would want to solve it out of court so it's not registered. Please do not take any mediation offer that is presented to you, don't even discuss it. File the suit immediately with your lawyer and make sure you have all your documents ready. The more people that go this option, the judge will see a pattern and will not go lightly in these matters. Actually, here in the United States, this is considered Fraud, so anyone that's in the United States that has a case against Reza Mokhtarian or CTM/Capital Trust Markets, please do not hesitate to settle, apply for a class action lawsuit, try to gather up as many clients that have been defrauded as he is not allowed to have US clients, he would be extradited to serve trail for Fraud and Misappropriation of funds. Please forward this to as many people that you know that have been scammed by him.

Hi guys. I left a review of mentortips but its not up yet. Was everything ok with it

Review Moderation Team Note: If your review has not been approved after 5 business days, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. We will check and get back to you.

He has added a new company that was born out of mentortips.

mykaizenglobal.com
This is a MLM forex trading platform that utilizes the mentor tips lessons. Line trading sessions with Reza Mokhtarian himself. Trading with your "team." This new company launched August 1st, 2016. Tonight on one of his Facebook live streams he said that in 30 days he would be adding bianary options for his "followers" to use. All of these companies fall under the parent company Global Visionariez, of which Reza is CEO

He's at it again today with the announcement I will attach to this comment. MentorTips.com has added the trading company Myglobalkaizen.com and Reza is going to be taking his tips and real money with other people following him again. On the Myglobalkaizen.com MentorTips is included with your trading platform that you and your team use. You trade as a team due to the MLM structure of this company.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160812-213710.png
    Screenshot_20160812-213710.png
    351.9 KB · Views: 25
To clear up the misinformation in the above posts.

There are two websites under MOKHTARIAN, REZA new company:

mykaizenglobal.com
kaizenglobal.com

The Global Visionariez is not a parent company to MOKHTARIAN's operation. They are a separate company.

If anyone who was in Kaizen or even Mentortips, you can request for "chargebacks" through your bank to get your full refund. Robert made a post on facebook for instructions on how to. Follow his posts on facebook exposing Reza. He seems to be one step ahead of anyone on social media in regards to new information on Ocean Sky. Best of luck.

Back