Mercer Capital-Big scam-High Alert!!!!!

rajram46

Recruit
Dear Sir/Madam,My self Mr.R would kindly like to bring to your attention some serious fraudulent activities done my Mercer Capital in my forex trading account.
Mercerfx.com is owned by Mercer Capital New Zealand and is listed on New Zealand's Financial Service Provider Register (No. FSP347626). It is also a member of the Financial Services Complaints Limited.(Member No:5240

I am having an MT4 account with Mercer capital since october 2014.I have issued a POA to avail the managed account services.Mr.Jack Green was my account manager.They were pushing me hard to increase my investments to make it to 54K $.Every time I try for a withdrawal they insist on reinvesting which I did.We had some tough talks with Mr.Jack regarding it.Just before the NFP he opened 45 lots of trade with out stoploss and not taking into consideration any risk managment measures and my equity from 84K (Capital+Profits) came down to 42K.I was trying to reach them through phone calls,skype,emails and whatsup none of them were answered.Then Mr.Jack hedged the trades.After that I got an email from Mercer saying that Jack was doing some fraudulent act and they terminated him and Mr.Brad will be my new account manager and will help me to grow my account.He called me and again insisted on me to increase the investments to get out of the hedged trades and to avoid margin calls which I denied.I have put up numerous request to cancel my POA and give access to my trading account which they denied.Now today again they took a BUY trade in CL oil and it went against and now my equity is 23K only.No one is answering to my calls and emails nor I have trading access to my account.Its a clear attempt to blow off my account.
I believe they are a group of highly professional scammers trying to take money out of the clients in a highly unethical way.Lots of innocent traders are being cheated by this gang.I urge you to take appropriate action before these scammers spoil the credibility and trust of this industry.
I have all the proof of transactions,emails,POA,chat history,screen shots and account history to prove my claim,which I can produce on request.

Appreciate your urgent involvement before I lose my whole trading capital.

Mr.R

File a complaint in NZ too. You already have their registrations numbers.

Dear Sir/Madam,My self Mr.R would kindly like to bring to your attention some serious fraudulent activities done my Mercer Capital in my forex trading account.
Mercerfx.com is owned by Mercer Capital New Zealand and is listed on New Zealand's Financial Service Provider Register (No. FSP347626). It is also a member of the Financial Services Complaints Limited.(Member No:5240

I am having an MT4 account with Mercer capital since october 2014.I have issued a POA to avail the managed account services.Mr.Jack Green was my account manager.They were pushing me hard to increase my investments to make it to 54K $.Every time I try for a withdrawal they insist on reinvesting which I did.We had some tough talks with Mr.Jack regarding it.Just before the NFP he opened 45 lots of trade with out stoploss and not taking into consideration any risk managment measures and my equity from 84K (Capital+Profits) came down to 42K.I was trying to reach them through phone calls,skype,emails and whatsup none of them were answered.Then Mr.Jack hedged the trades.After that I got an email from Mercer saying that Jack was doing some fraudulent act and they terminated him and Mr.Brad will be my new account manager and will help me to grow my account.He called me and again insisted on me to increase the investments to get out of the hedged trades and to avoid margin calls which I denied.I have put up numerous request to cancel my POA and give access to my trading account which they denied.Now today again they took a BUY trade in CL oil and it went against and now my equity is 23K only.No one is answering to my calls and emails nor I have trading access to my account.Its a clear attempt to blow off my account.
I believe they are a group of highly professional scammers trying to take money out of the clients in a highly unethical way.Lots of innocent traders are being cheated by this gang.I urge you to take appropriate action before these scammers spoil the credibility and trust of this industry.
I have all the proof of transactions,emails,POA,chat history,screen shots and account history to prove my claim,which I can produce on request.

Mr.R

They did the same to me but I stopped investing more and they are truly scammers and no one should trade them. They offer this carrot of bonus and managed accounts and someone trades like an idiot and will make money and then again stop trading and ask you to again add more and then take it up but you will never get back your money. Change your password to disable trading by them and put in withdrawals and file case in NZ with regulator.

regards
Balaji

One name that is familiar , Mr Jack Green, though not the same company . He introduced and wanted to take over my account but didn't happen. It crashed first.
Subsequently, i had come across Harry Green and Joseph Green from BinaryO.com, who are just equally bad.
Wonder if these are the real names.

File a complaint in NZ too. You already have their registrations numbers.
I have been negotiating with them.Filed a complaint against them with Financial complaints services NZ.They agreed for a compensation to be paid in monthly installments starting from august 2015 of which the copy is available.They stopped responding back to my emails and phone calls and never honored the agreement made.Then I went back to FCS and they say Mercer is no more registered with them and they cant help.

Please advise

First, no broker should ever pay in installments. That's a sure sign of fiscal insolvency and/or scam in progress.

Go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case.

Mr.R
I very much appreciate what you wrote here. I am also their victim. Can you get in touch with me. My mai : jamshaid_farooqui@yahoo.com

Back