Merging technical with fundamental analysis

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
Every year the Military has to worry about getting paid at the end of October.
Things are always tied up in D.C. politics.
My question is if you did a year on top of year technical overlay, can you see this fundamental hiccup in the technical graphs?

Darn I'm slow, just barely made 25 posts:p

did not get your question guy , can try and put it in a better perspective.till then

Can you rephrase your question, I can't comprehend with what you are trying to say.;)

(rewite) Merging technical with fundamental analysis

When I look at maps (old vs. newer) and blueprints (1st over 2nd or 3rd floors) I position unchanging lines. Then I look at the overlaying changes, using a light table or a window if I’m in the field. This lets me see the small sometimes missed details of the differences that I need to know.
What I want to do is look at (using paper) yearly charts (entire year) lets say all six basic pairs for 10 years to start.
To make this easy I will use my original question, US budget approvals at the end of October. I will either see a predicable drop in the USD because of uncertainty or I am incorrect. Then I would do the same for crop and employment reports.
That is what I meant by Merging technical with fundamental analysis.

Once again thanks, criticism brings understanding.
Sorry still getting used to the keyboard, since they sewed my fingers back on (78 little only 34 ring, Rt. Hand) and fixed the bones, typing and reading is my therapy now.

Interesting concept. If you are good with photoshop, you could probably do the year-to-year overlays in varying levels of transparency.

Back