Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dear Forumers, since I see the first breath of coming holidays in your posts, I extract this thread for this purpose ;) Please place your wishes and congrats to each other and to FPA here. :)

For the coming Holidays and for 2014 I wish you and your dear ones all the possible best. That your good wishes may come true and life be peaceful and prosperous!

P.S. And of cause - best of trading ;)

Thank you sive sir
Wish you and your family Merry Christmas And a very *HappyNewYear*...
My friendss,,WIsh you all Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR..
May god fulfill all of you wishes and make u happy n smile throughout year.
Make you every trade successful...Wish you a world of succes and goodluck...

I would like to Wish Sive and ALL of you
a very, very Marry Christmas and a Wonderful 2014!!!
:rolleyes: ALL THE BEST TO EVERYBODY

To Sive and all of the other regular contributors here I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks for everything that you share here. I have hardly traded this year due to moving house and having a huge amount of work to do in the new place.
2014 will see me slowly starting to pick up again and hopefully becoming an effective contributor here from time to time.

I wish each and every one success and prosperity and more importantly the health and peace to enjoy it.

All the best

Michael

Dear Forumers, since I see the first breath of coming holidays in your posts, I extract this thread for this purpose ;) Please place your wishes and congrats to each other and to FPA here. :)

For the coming Holidays and for 2014 I wish you and your dear ones all the possible best. That your good wishes may come true and life be peaceful and prosperous!

thank youuu..i wish ua ll merry xmas and happy new year..

Happy New Year!

Dear Sive and fpa members! Wishing you all the best in the new year and the years to follow!

I also want to take this opportunity and send a special "thank you" to Sive for being the most professional and dedicated mentor to all of us.

stranik

Hi everybody,
Traditionally, I extract this old thread to place Xmas and New Year greatings. Also it is interesting to re-read elder greatings ;)

So, I wish everybody Merry Christmas and Happy New Prosperous Year! Let new achievements wailt you in coming year as in personal sphere as in job! Spend this time with your parents, relatives and your dear ones. This is very special time and it deserve to be spent accordingly.

Back