Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dear Forumers, since I see the first breath of coming holidays in your posts, I extract this thread for this purpose ;) Please place your wishes and congrats to each other and to FPA here. :)

For the coming Holidays and for 2014 I wish you and your dear ones all the possible best. That your good wishes may come true and life be peaceful and prosperous!

P.S. And of cause - best of trading ;)
Thanks for all your hard work this year Siv. I wish you a very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you Sive. I too wish the best of everything for you and your loved ones, with the best of health being top of the list!

Of course, I also wish the for everyone who are members of this big, extended family at ForexPeaceArmy.
Let's all make a 'New Years Resolution' to post more in the threads and make them more interactive!

Good morning Sive, on this special day a thought goes to you, thanks for everything, for the hard work you do and you put at the our disposal.You taught me to see the market differently, we know that it is a jungle full of wild beasts and we need your continued help. Although I do not know you personally but I hug you, wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year. God bless you and Forexpeacearmy ;)

Happy New Year Sive and to all forumes ;)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
Back