Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Dear Forumers, since I see the first breath of coming holidays in your posts, I extract this thread for this purpose ;) Please place your wishes and congrats to each other and to FPA here. :)

For the coming Holidays and for 2014 I wish you and your dear ones all the possible best. That your good wishes may come true and life be peaceful and prosperous!

P.S. And of cause - best of trading ;)

Last edited:
To ALL CHRISTIAN TRADERS

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A EXTREMELY PROSPEROUS & PIPSFUL NEW YEAR

Dear Sive,

I take this opportunity for my fist post since I joined FPA several weeks ago to say "Thank you very much indeed" for your work and your efforts to teach and advise us.
After ages of frustrating roaming through the internet-jungle to find reliable information and advice about FX-trading, I finally found here from you and other guys like G2 and Henry Liu valuable education and advice to follow up and benefit from in a way, that encourages me to spend more time and efforts in FX-trading in 2011. So I may come up with questions or comments in the next time :)
I wish you a peaceful and refreshing holiday and all the best for you and your family in 2011!

Kind regards from Germany
mahogany

Thank you and seasons greetings..

Dear Sive

Thank you very much for your wishes.

I would like to wish you merry xmas and happy new year to you and your family and friends.

Regards
Mili
:)

To all Traders

Glory to God almighty for His grace and favor on all of us to see the end of this year 2010.
HAPPY XMAS TO EVERYBODY.
A GREAT THANKS TO FPA MEMBERS,SIVE, HENRY AND FELIX.
YOU ALL HAVE TOUCHES FX TRADERS LIFE. ESPECIALLY ME.
THANKS Sive for your patient,time,understanding and effort to research and ans every questions.
KUDOS TO U ALL.

Feliz Navidad!

Querido Sive, Felix, compañeros traders del mundo y FPA.... FELIZ NAVIDAD, millones de Bendiciones esta, todas las Navidades!

Salud, Amor, Paz, Fe y muchos, muchos Pips...!!! :)

Desde México con cariño...
Investor.

Dear Forumers,
For the coming Holidays and for 2011 I wish you and your dear ones all the possible best. That your good wishes may come true and life be peaceful and prosperous!

P.S. And of cause - best of trading ;)

Thank you and wish you the same or more, and thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom in trading!

Back