Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's Christmas and I just wanted to say Thank You Mr.Sive
It's been a pleasure learning from you this past year.
Hope you & your family have a wonderful Holiday.
Happy New Year !

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks...

I wish Peace within your heart,Love from family and friends
Faith to guide your way,Hope to to make it through each day..

"May every Day of the 2012 glow with good cheer & happiness for you and your family..
Happy New Year My Dear Sive Sir.."

You are the Forex SuperHero..and you are the REAL santaclaus for me..
Who gives me gifts every day..You makes my account double double double very month..

Thanks for the kind help and guide, i dont have words to express my feelings just wanna say

**MAY GOD BLESS YOU N YOUR FAMILY**

"I wish to all people Happy New 2012 Year, With much luck and money too! :D"

Thanks Lolly,
and all of you guys, for such warm wishes.
I'm really appreciate that.

Dear Sive
For the gift of your analysis all year long I would like to thank you and Felix. In this troublesome times where the worst is still to come let me wish to you and yours all the best this world can provide. Similarly to the fine attendants of this group Peace Health and Prosperity material and spiritual.

To : Felix, Sive, Starvo,
I am a member for 11/2 years. I have benefited a lot from your guidance. I have learnt when to rest ,jump in for a swim, pause, meditation,play with samurai sword and spar with forex maker. Thanks so much so much. I recommend FPA to newbies.
Merry Christmas and a more volatile 2012. I's a good time to recharge batteries.

From Peter N

Happy New Year to all FPA soldiers! May the new 2013 be peaceful in real world and volatile in the FX world! I wish you all lots of health and clear mind to make the right choices and fill up the pip bags! Cheers!

Hi Guys, as Freddy FX has started new round of Xmas congratualtions and wishes - I extract this thread from archive. It is very interesting to see and read posts since 2010 and now we're at the eve of 2014.
We've done a lot of stuff together. I see that our forum has become more inteligent and move to higher degree of professionality, if it possible to say this way. We've written Forex Course in 2013, Michael has programmed excellent Fib Tree indicator and in general you have become, as I hope, better traders than in previous year. So let's stay on this way further. Also I would like to repeat here famous proverb that trading is a jorney, not a destination. When you treat it in this way - it could give you a pleasure to deal with it.

Back