Merzi Schell Scam Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robyn91

Private
Hi all, I am posting here to let you all know that I have been scammed by Merzi Schell. His pages can be found at
myfxbook.com/members/merzischellgold
And
fxstat.com/performances/view/VisionEA-45662/
And
fxstat.com/en/performances/view/EA-GOLD-43186
He sells 2 EA's- a euro scalper and a gold ea. I decided to pay him €3000 upfront for his euro ea, and after waiting for nearly 2 weeks, he sent it. It is a free scalper ea that can be found on many forums and that cannot make a profit on any legitimate broker, or any broker, for that matter. I told him that I found his crappy scalper online for free and 1) it doesn't work and 2) I want a refund. Obviously he just stopped responding to my countless skype messages and emails and I am out €3k. Please, please, please, whatever you do, do not purchase anything from this scammer! For more info, you can inbox me. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he has a blogspot, but it's not very informative, I found him via the fxstat and myfxbook pages I listed above.

Dear Robyn91, I always suggest to people that do not go with large amount to test any broker. You can test anyone by small amount. Now come to solution.... As you said that you already invited him and now contact MYfxbook and share your story with them that how hi scammed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back