• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MesaTradingMethod.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, this is Charles- Creator of The Mesa Trading Method. Please post all questions here. I will be glad to answer them.

Last edited:
Hi Charles,

Someone mentioned that the course is pricey. I have to agree. It's interesting that you use price action for your trades, which is something I do without your system...so I'm relieved to see that at least.

The problem is that so many courses out there have made so many claims and have ultimately turned out to be crap. The hidden message someone gets when someone sells a course is that the maker isn't making enough money on his course so he offers it to soak up some more money. So, how do you respond to that? How can people be confident that they'll actually get their money's worth out of yours...that it isn't like all the others?

Hi Charles,

Someone mentioned that the course is pricey. I have to agree. It's interesting that you use price action for your trades, which is something I do without your system...so I'm relieved to see that at least.

The problem is that so many courses out there have made so many claims and have ultimately turned out to be crap. The hidden message someone gets when someone sells a course is that the maker isn't making enough money on his course so he offers it to soak up some more money. So, how do you respond to that? How can people be confident that they'll actually get their money's worth out of yours...that it isn't like all the others?

Hi, thanks for the email. Price is relative. Not everyone will be able to afford the course. That is done for a reason. We do not want to work with all traders. We only want to work with traders that are committed to learning a method, and have the capital to trade with. I am not interested in trying to teach a trader that wants to turn $100.00 into $1 million, or those that want to double their money each week. We only want to work with serious grounded, rational traders. Mr. Buffet earned 25% annually and is filthy rich. MESA has AVERAGED 20% a week.

For those that have paid and taken the course, it was money well spent. For those that cannot afford it, it is pricey and the source of ridicule. The MESA Method is a 7 week live course taught by Wendy and I. We trade it every day, and post our trading results. Since it it based on price action, and all of the setups are very specific and mechanical, besides minor broker differences, all traders should get the same results.

Whenever a person sells a product, it is to raise money. That is the nature of business- to earn a profit. To say that all the courses that are sold is because the trader cannot make money is foolish, narrow minded and not based on facts. There are tons of traders that sell systems and are profitable traders-Joe Ross is one of the oldest that comes to mind. The real issue is that so many scammers are selling trash, that it is hard to know the good from the bad. What makes my course different?

First, is the cost. It prohibits those traders who are not serious or underfunded from even considering the course. We are not looking for gamblers or tire kickers. We are looking for students that want to trade for a living and are willing to invest the time and effort to make it happen.

Second, the course is taught by the creators of it. Wendy and I trade everyday in a live trading room, 10 hours a day. We are real traders and not system sellers.

Third, you are investing in a 7 week course that is taught live, with homework that is graded and returned. Our method has been proven to increase trading results from 30-300%.

Finally, we have a 5 star rating, and have real testimonials from traders that have purchased the course and learned the method.

Best,

Charles A. Floyd, II CTA, CPO
Creator
Mesatradingmethod.com

Last edited:
Back