1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MetaTrade Platform

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Gert v Bruggen, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Gert v Bruggen

Gert v Bruggen Private, 1st Class

Anyone knows some brokers in the netherlands who use Metatrede 4 platform

or els is it easy to open a life account on a UK/US Broker who use Metatrade
    here in the netherlands whe have very strikt bank regulations before u are able to open an account
    so if anyone can give me some tips and names of some good brokers where u can open an account with a small amount of money to test if it works

Greets

Gert

2. vanes7

vanes7 Private

I´m trying a forex platform, but just with a trial account by now. I hope in some short time start my investing life in this market. I’d say you don’t need to open an account in that country cause you’ll manage it from your pc. Well, this is just what I think. Eventually you can open an account in a neighbor and less-restricted country and start trading.
    I’d like to know how you’ll do it. Cheers
    Vanes :D

3. Gert v Bruggen

Gert v Bruggen Private, 1st Class

wel with the restrictions i mean that if a broker goes bankrupt here then u wont loose all your money u are protected for around 100,000 euro

i dont know how that is regulated in the USA for Foringers

Greets

Gert

4. vanes7

vanes7 Private

Ok, I understood what you mean, but I guess it becomes a strategy for brokers to offer us more protection. I won’t invest with brokers without time of experience and presence in the market; before opening my real account, I’ll study a little the broker trajectory. Vanes :)