Romance Scam MetaTrader 3 Scam (www.metatrader3-ex.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Scammers contact victims on dating websites (Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, Hinge, FB Dating, 2RedBeans, etc.) and pretend to be interested in a relationship. They will spend weeks greeting you every day acting like your new best friend but suddenly one day they talk about investments. Scammers also contact victims on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, Linked In, IG, etc. and pretend to contact you by accident but then ask to be your friend and start communicating with you every day. After a while, they talk about their investment in crypto or forex and state they have someone who guides them (usually an Uncle).

Scammers use VOIP numbers with country or area codes for the Country a victim lives in to try and make it look as if they are also a Citizen of your Country. They always have an excuse for why they cannot meet in person or for why they won’t have a video call with you. Some scammers have demo accounts they ask victims to open and practice with them as well as fake screen shots they send to trick you into thinking they are making a lot of money. All of this is part of a script and the scam is called Pig Butchering. Most of the scammers work in scam compounds in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar.

The website below is a Scam and you should NOT do any business with this company. This is a WARNING to never give this company any of your money.

www.metatrader3-ex.com/index.html

1653422759621.png

1653422783570.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. Please see the website and video below for more details.

Scammers contact victims on dating websites (Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, Hinge, FB Dating, 2RedBeans, etc.) and pretend to be interested in a relationship. They will spend weeks greeting you every day acting like your new best friend but suddenly one day they talk about investments. Scammers also contact victims on WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Telegram, Linked In, IG, etc. and pretend to contact you by accident but then ask to be your friend and start communicating with you every day. After a while, they talk about their investment in crypto or forex and state they have someone who guides them (usually an Uncle).

Scammers use VOIP numbers with country or area codes for the Country a victim lives in to try and make it look as if they are also a Citizen of your Country. They always have an excuse for why they cannot meet in person or for why they won’t have a video call with you. Some scammers have demo accounts they ask victims to open and practice with them as well as fake screen shots they send to trick you into thinking they are making a lot of money. All of this is part of a script and the scam is called Pig Butchering. Most of the scammers work in scam compounds in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar.

The website below is a Scam and you should NOT do any business with this company. This is a WARNING to never give this company any of your money.

www.metatrader3-ex.com/index.html

View attachment 77048

View attachment 77049

These scams are called Pig Butchering. Please see the website and video below for more details.

thx for your sharing. i have a question.
I registered on this site 2 months ago and traded.
After a month, I decided to leave the market. They told me that I had to pay 7% of my capital as tax, which I did. But I still could not make a withdrawal and they told me that now I have to pay them 5%(fund management fee) as permission to transfer money and I did not do that and asked the reason. I still have not been able to get the money out of this site, and after reading your article, I can not trust that even after pouring this money, they will transfer my money again. Do you think there is a solution?

thx for your sharing. i have a question.
I registered on this site 2 months ago and traded.
After a month, I decided to leave the market. They told me that I had to pay 7% of my capital as tax, which I did. But I still could not make a withdrawal and they told me that now I have to pay them 5%(fund management fee) as permission to transfer money and I did not do that and asked the reason. I still have not been able to get the money out of this site, and after reading your article, I can not trust that even after pouring this money, they will transfer my money again. Do you think there is a solution?
Scammers ask for fees and taxes as a way to steal more of your money. Do Not pay any more fees or taxes. Start by taking screen shots of all trades, messages and communication, wallet addresses, their website, etc. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report this crime.

Scammers ask for fees and taxes as a way to steal more of your money. Do Not pay any more fees or taxes. Start by taking screen shots of all trades, messages and communication, wallet addresses, their website, etc. Then let us know what country you are from so we can advise where to report this crime.
Ok. Thx A lot. Metatrader3-ex is that site.

I recently opened an account on one of the ones you listed: GRVFX.com and wired them money this past Friday.
I have not yet tried to withdraw any funds, and I am concerned that if I do this will trigger whatever technique they have to complete the scam. The person I'm chatting with and who recommended this site to me thinks I might put more money in but right now I want to bail with whatever I can recover.
Any advice?

I recently opened an account on one of the ones you listed: GRVFX.com and wired them money this past Friday.
I have not yet tried to withdraw any funds, and I am concerned that if I do this will trigger whatever technique they have to complete the scam. The person I'm chatting with and who recommended this site to me thinks I might put more money in but right now I want to bail with whatever I can recover.
Any advice?
Tell them you want to test the withdrawal process and ask to take 80% of your money out. Tell them if the withdraw is successful then you will invest even more funds with them.

Any advice?
Act smartly (without hesitation) and follow the @The Punisher advice :)

Tell them you want to test the withdrawal process and ask to take 80% of your money out. Tell them if the withdraw is successful then you will invest even more funds with them.
Thank you - I am in the process of trying it. Monday was a Bank Holiday in the US so since Friday, I've been trying to keep an appearance of playing their game. I requested 80% Tuesday and they said about 48 hours and I said as soon as I test if the withdrawal works then I can "reinvest" 5 times the original amount.

@FxMaster @The Punisher
Ok, so here is the update
I tried to do a wire recall through the bank but the Bank Manager said it could be up to 60 days to get the money back and in the end and it's up to the receiving company if they send it back or not.
I did tell the scammers I was going to invest more and I wanted to test the withdrawal process - and someone did wire 80% back into my account.
But when I go to withdraw it, the Bank manager tells me that it was sent from another company and if that company asks for it back and the bank has to give it back, the Bank will send it to them and I will owe the bank the money.
So there's a risk with that plan. It could be another person being scammed who was told to wire me the money, and when they realize it's a scam they will demand the money from me. Or they could fake that they were scammed or whatever. The wire doesn't have any contact info.
On the other hand, it's possible (but highly, highly highly unlikely) that I could get the 100% back and also keep the 80%. I won't count my chickens, though.
Right now I just have to sleep on my potential liability if I take the money out of the bank completely.

@FxMaster @The Punisher
Ok, so here is the update
I tried to do a wire recall through the bank but the Bank Manager said it could be up to 60 days to get the money back and in the end and it's up to the receiving company if they send it back or not.
I did tell the scammers I was going to invest more and I wanted to test the withdrawal process - and someone did wire 80% back into my account.
But when I go to withdraw it, the Bank manager tells me that it was sent from another company and if that company asks for it back and the bank has to give it back, the Bank will send it to them and I will owe the bank the money.
So there's a risk with that plan. It could be another person being scammed who was told to wire me the money, and when they realize it's a scam they will demand the money from me. Or they could fake that they were scammed or whatever. The wire doesn't have any contact info.
On the other hand, it's possible (but highly, highly highly unlikely) that I could get the 100% back and also keep the 80%. I won't count my chickens, though.
Right now I just have to sleep on my potential liability if I take the money out of the bank completely.
Oh yes, I also did a consult with a chargeback company but because of the overall circumstances I concluded it would just be chasing my losses. I could spend a lot of more time and money trying to get back what I lost but just like with investments, chasing losses are a bad idea.
Probably the best thing for me to do is to put everything into a file and submit a report to any agency willing to investigate.

Back