• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Metatrader Web Hosting Information

hiyield

Recruit
I am interested in Expert Advisor web hosting options for metatrader 4. I have located a few companies and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations or feedback pertaining to their reliability and services. Your input is greatly appreciated. Links below if you care to view:

MetaTrader (MT4) Hosting | Expert Advisors VPS Servers for Alpari, FXDD, Gain (Forex.com) Interbank FX & Ikon Royal Customers

ForexVPS | Forex VPS Hosting

Expert Advisors Hosting Program | Fastbrokersfx | Forex Trading |

Don't restrict yourself to places that advertise for MT4 hosting. Any place that offers windows virtual machines could work.

I've been thinking about it myself and would love to see some price and feature comparisons.

thanks for the advice. I was actually having problems with my EA crashing on many occasions, so I needed a service that would allow my EA to be connected and up and running at all times. I tried out some of the hosting sights I previously listed and found MetaTrader Hosting worked extremely well. It is not windows based so you do not need to worry about virus or spyware issues or windows security flaws. They also support MacOSX and Iphone. Just a heads up if your still intersted

forex platform hosting companys

I was wondering if any hosting company would work for forex, or does it have to be especially for the forex platform, anyhow I googled some and I found 1 that will actually host for free if you use them as your broker $500.00 minimum account, I found some info on one that I think will host 5 platforms, but I am waiting to hear back from them to see what else they have to say, I just thought you might want to know there seems to be a few companies out there that will host forex platforms and they are cheaper than Forexhoster $69.95 per month. :D

Brokers and Hosting

I would like your opinion on the best broker out there and a forex hosting service that does not cost that much, I have heard some bad things about a few brokers that I will not use and I have decided against a certain broker that also hosts you platforms for free, now I have seen the big AD here on FPA for FXOPEN, how are they, anyway if anyone has any good info I would appreciate it if you would email me argonot@bellsouth.net Thanks :D

Back