MetaTrader

elly

Recruit
6 months ago, i bought ths platform called Metatrader from someone, but at the end of the day he given me only indicators which is.. i dont know how to use it until now coz during that day im not too familiar, rite now im thinking to reinstall it and try to study...hehe! 6 months ago, im just killing my time..
and my frends said ths thing makes it happen.

duh! stupid me! :unhappy:

"bought" MetaTrader???

MetaTrader (MT4) is the most common trading platform out there. Most brokers that use it give it away for free with demo accounts.

When I got my first copy, I opened the MT4 help file and read the whole thing.

There are plenty of people out there who will be happy to sell you indicators, templates, EAs, etc. for MT4, but you shouldn't buy anything for MT4 (or anything for forex in general) until after you learn how to use it and see what's available for free on the web.

6 months ago, i bought ths platform called Metatrader from someone, but at the end of the day he given me only indicators which is.. i dont know how to use it until now coz during that day im not too familiar, rite now im thinking to reinstall it and try to study...hehe! 6 months ago, im just killing my time..
and my frends said ths thing makes it happen.

duh! stupid me! :unhappy:

???? You bought it? How much was it?

Back