MFFEEX.COM

Hello, i have the same story to share. A chinese girl from xiamen in china, matched on tinder. We are tchating on whatsapp, and she offered me to learn me how to trade.
I downloaded mt4, and took contacted the broker mffex, myanmar financial live to create an account.

I planned to deposit some money on my account to start trading this week. But still had a doubt about all this, she share screenshots of her gains, only trading the ibor market, she said her uncle is a financial man who have informations.

Then today i see your topic... its really the same thing, but i still havent deposit money, in fact since i asked the manager of mffex on whatsapp, he sent me the iban and all informations to send money, then yesterday he sent a new message to say that the account have change of number and name.
Today, once again... he sent a message to say the account have change. Now its in a bank in england.

Well, what do you think of my story?
The girl seems nice, we share some personnal pics, like friends can do... but i still have to doubt about all this.
Sorry,my english isnt accurate, i am french.
Thanks
i would say be friends. as long as no money is involve is fine. i learn my lesson. by the way, her number starts with +852?

yes i did. in 3 separate emails. non of them receive any response.
Let's start with adding review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17755/mffeex-forex-brokers about your experience with them first and then follow my below-suggested steps.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Have anyone heard about trading ibor? Cause she said she only trade ibor.
I searched on few brokers... never found the ibor. Only found on mffx broker...

Have anyone heard about trading ibor? Cause she said she only trade ibor.
I searched on few brokers... never found the ibor. Only found on mffx broker...
yes same. ibor is Inter bank rates. something along that line. yeap. suprisingly

Back