MFFEEX.COM

Let's start with adding review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17755/mffeex-forex-brokers about your experience with them first and then follow my below-suggested steps.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
already done as what you said.

Hello, i have the same story to share. A chinese girl from xiamen in china, matched on tinder. We are tchating on whatsapp, and she offered me to learn me how to trade.
I downloaded mt4, and took contacted the broker mffex, myanmar financial live to create an account.

I planned to deposit some money on my account to start trading this week. But still had a doubt about all this, she share screenshots of her gains, only trading the ibor market, she said her uncle is a financial man who have informations.

Then today i see your topic... its really the same thing, but i still havent deposit money, in fact since i asked the manager of mffex on whatsapp, he sent me the iban and all informations to send money, then yesterday he sent a new message to say that the account have change of number and name.
Today, once again... he sent a message to say the account have change. Now its in a bank in england.

Well, what do you think of my story?
The girl seems nice, we share some personnal pics, like friends can do... but i still have to doubt about all this.
Sorry,my english isnt accurate, i am french.
Thanks
Same story as mine, i meet her on tinder also. Firstly she said about travelling and willing to visit my hometown. After few weeks she start to drag mffeex to me and let try trading with her account. Which is I start to find an information form her account and what i found really don't make sense. The information she put not exactly like her story. Don't have bank account and nationality is "Angola". Btw the girl name is Lydia

Hi, I also have a similar story here,
I matched a girl from tinder, who after getting to know me on whatsapp, spoke with on the phone and exchanged a few pictures of herself. She talked me into eventually building a life with her and getting involved in trading with her and using her economic advisor as a guide via whatsapp, who she has been using for years. She seemed very honest and believable.
I downloaded mt4, and took contacted the broker https://crm.mffeex.com/, myanmar financial live to create an account.

She sent me several daily proofs and screenshots of her making money only trading the ibor market, she said her economic advisor helps her in making trades and he will help me in the same way.

The economic advisor guided me through a few trades and profits using a demo account to raise my belief and understanding I can make the same amount of money with a real account. I ended up depositing money and making profits with his guidance.
The girl I was speaking to during the process also kept showing how she is making a lot more profits as she has made far greater investment. She also said through the phone, I need to make larger investments for me to make greater profits and has kept pushing me to invest more.
I am happy to only invest what I am prepared to lose so obviously stopped investing.
The advisor told me to transfer funds to an international bank account in the USA and then after via western union. As I did not have WU, he recommended I send them over to the cryptocurrency address on the broker's site logged into my account.

Now after being guided through a week worth of profitable trading, when trying to log into my broker's account now (https://crm.mffeex.com/), I receive an error message saying my account has been banned.
My funds are still showing up on the Metatrader 4 account when logged into the phone application- is there any way to access these funds?
This comes after the economic advisor said he's going away for a few days on a trip. The girl has also stopped replying to messages currently via whatsapp and it has been over a day now.

Is there any way of getting my money back now, is this a guaranteed scam and is there any hope here?
I have attached images of the situation and the brokers contact information he shared with me when I asked him for his credentials.
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• mffx account.png
    mffx account.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • Business license (2).pdf
    427.2 KB · Views: 14
  • MSB supervision (2).pdf
    29.1 KB · Views: 12
I matched a girl from tinder, who after getting to know me on whatsapp, spoke with on the phone and exchanged a few pictures of herself. She talked me into eventually building a life with her and getting involved in trading with her and using her economic advisor as a guide via whatsapp, who she has been using for years. She seemed very honest and believable.
I downloaded mt4, and took contacted the broker https://crm.mffeex.com/, myanmar financial live to create an account.

She sent me several daily proofs and screenshots of her making money only trading the ibor market, she said her economic advisor helps her in making trades and he will help me in the same way.

The economic advisor guided me through a few trades and profits using a demo account to raise my belief and understanding I can make the same amount of money with a real account. I ended up depositing money and making profits with his guidance.
The girl I was speaking to during the process also kept showing how she is making a lot more profits as she has made far greater investment. She also said through the phone, I need to make larger investments for me to make greater profits and has kept pushing me to invest more.
I am happy to only invest what I am prepared to lose so obviously stopped investing.
The advisor told me to transfer funds to an international bank account in the USA and then after via western union. As I did not have WU, he recommended I send them over to the cryptocurrency address on the broker's site logged into my account.

Now after being guided through a week worth of profitable trading, when trying to log into my broker's account now (https://crm.mffeex.com/), I receive an error message saying my account has been banned.
My funds are still showing up on the Metatrader 4 account when logged into the phone application- is there any way to access these funds?
This comes after the economic advisor said he's going away for a few days on a trip. The girl has also stopped replying to messages currently via whatsapp and it has been over a day now.

Is there any way of getting my money back now, is this a guaranteed scam and is there any hope here?
I have attached images of the situation and the brokers contact information he shared with me when I asked him for his credentials.
Thanks for your help
you eventually talk to her by phone?? MFEEX is a scam bro, oke maybe you can search by google by typing "MFEEX Scam" and there is some links that maybe can help you.

Attachments

• Mfeex.docx
    218.1 KB · Views: 16
noone replied

Thanks for your help
it is gone. noone reply to my email. since day 1.

I’m also a victim of mffeex. They are not trader but scammer.

I tried to report the said broker to HK police scam and fraud team unfortunately they cant do anything about it because its not registered to them. So useless. Atleast I tried to do actions. Hope they can all sleep with their conscience. ‍♀️♀️

Don't give up. Report them. It's an extensive investigations, we are not the only victims. There are a lot of people who fell for this and it's a huge schemes. It takes times to catch their network of organization. Our duty is to come forward and let the authority to deal with these criminals.

It hurts that we lost a lot financially but I wished that more of these stories were on the internet when they scammed me. So let the words out, I understand that we can't prevent all the victims from falling but at least is well known.

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: complaint@sfc.

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.

company offering forex, gold, financial trading product require to obtain license from financial regulator, the license can be cross check with financial authority website. if broker company operate without verifiable license number, most likely it is fake trading, and your trade doesnt pass to the real market exchange. the money is gone for good as soon as you send the deposit

Back