MFFEEX.COM

I reached $75,550, and I haven't found a way to transfer out. Apparently, Dave forgot to mention the 30% tax that needs to be paid up front first... scam! So you can't rely on Dave Bing.

Anyone find a way to transfer out, let me know.
All requests to pay taxes, administrative fees, etc. is another scam to see how much they can get you to pay. Only the government in your local country can collect taxes owed for any type of income unless you have a business or residency in a foreign country. For Hong Kong there are no taxes on investment income so if your scammer is in HK there are no taxes to pay!

Is this a multi-national organization? I've made mistakes too. Can we ask the Meta Trader to stop them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116_211919.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116_211919.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20210116_204623.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116_204623.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20210116_213933.jpg
    Screenshot_20210116_213933.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 8
I would be all for this! Just waiting to see if my bank can pull back some of my money from the sham holding companies. At least those companies have their accounts at US banks like Citi.

I reached $75,550, and I haven't found a way to transfer out. Apparently, Dave forgot to mention the 30% tax that needs to be paid up front first... scam! So you can't rely on Dave Bing.

Anyone find a way to transfer out, let me know.

I believe you better work with your bank and report this as a scam. Also work with law enforcement and see how and where to guide you with this issues. Do not send more money to them and do not believe in their lies. See, if your bank can help you get your money back if you did a transfer. File all the complaints you can now.

Is this a multi-national organization? I've made mistakes too. Can we ask the Meta Trader to stop them?

Meta Trader is only a platform and what each registrant do, they don't have that much regulations. Therefore, a lot of scammers use it to manipulate the charts. You can file complaints with them, I believe the more people complaint, hope it can change the policy for scammers to sign up into the platform.

I filed with my bank already, they are tracing the transfer to Citi and EastWest banks. Let's see where this goes. How do we track them down in Hong Kong? I want these m##f**k!! jailed.

I filed with my bank already, they are tracing the transfer to Citi and EastWest banks. Let's see where this goes. How do we track them down in Hong Kong? I want these m##f**k!! jailed.

Report them if they said they are originated from HK. Cyber Scam is a huge issue in countries like Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Just report them so they can handle this issue and hopefully can trace these m##f**k!! and put it behind bars.

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Back