MFFEEX.COM

redzuanlee

Recruit
Just like other threads. Did anyone encounter this website? Same old story. Tinder girl from hongkong name Sophia. unmatched on tinder after going whatsapp. Talks about Fx. Shows screenshot of her winnings etc. Photo below for reference. www.mffeex.com
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-16 at 1.05.04 PM.jpeg

They seem to be MSB regulated under Myanmar Financial Futures Exchange Ltd. Any clarification will help. Thank you.

Code:
MSB Activities: Dealer in foreign exchange, Money transmitter
its license for exchange physical local currencies with foreign currency, and sending money oversea, over the counter. for trading fx spot pairs from your home computer, its done via brokerage account. if you use unlicensed brokerage company, most likely there is no real trading, you are trading with fake price, scammer can control price, and later ask upfront fee before you can withdraw the "profit"

Attachments

• msb_registration.pdf
    29.1 KB · Views: 15
Code:
MSB Activities: Dealer in foreign exchange, Money transmitter
its license for exchange physical local currencies with foreign currency, and sending money oversea, over the counter. for trading fx spot pairs from your home computer, its done via brokerage account. if you use unlicensed brokerage company, most likely there is no real trading, you are trading with fake price, scammer can control price, and later ask upfront fee before you can withdraw the "profit"

did more digging. found another website. with 100% identical layout. at least i realised. oh well.
http://www.abletechno.com/sub/8

Hello, i have the same story to share. A chinese girl from xiamen in china, matched on tinder. We are tchating on whatsapp, and she offered me to learn me how to trade.
I downloaded mt4, and took contacted the broker mffex, myanmar financial live to create an account.

I planned to deposit some money on my account to start trading this week. But still had a doubt about all this, she share screenshots of her gains, only trading the ibor market, she said her uncle is a financial man who have informations.

Then today i see your topic... its really the same thing, but i still havent deposit money, in fact since i asked the manager of mffex on whatsapp, he sent me the iban and all informations to send money, then yesterday he sent a new message to say that the account have change of number and name.
Today, once again... he sent a message to say the account have change. Now its in a bank in england.

Well, what do you think of my story?
The girl seems nice, we share some personnal pics, like friends can do... but i still have to doubt about all this.
Sorry,my english isnt accurate, i am french.
Thanks

Back