MFFEEX.COM

Hola como están, lo siento mucho por lo que han perdido, creo que estuve a punto cometer el mismo error y gracias al foro no depositare nada, seria bueno que subieran fotos de chica que los estafo para ver si es la misma por ahí subieron una pero al parecer no es una sola, como yo no he sido estafado no subiré las fotos, pero si hay coincidencia las subiré para confirmar que es la misma persona.

Hola como están, lo siento mucho por lo que han perdido, creo que estuve a punto cometer el mismo error y gracias al foro no depositare nada, seria bueno que subieran fotos de chica que los estafo para ver si es la misma por ahí subieron una pero al parecer no es una sola, como yo no he sido estafado no subiré las fotos, pero si hay coincidencia las subiré para confirmar que es la misma persona.

You can upload it if you like. I'm glad that this forum helped you from falling into a scam. Thanks for letting the people here know.

[QUOTE = "javi rod, publicación: 380102, miembro: 230751"]
Hola,

Mi caso es muy parecido, una chica de China me contacta a través de Tinder, empezamos a tener una conversación muy agradable y poco a poco te van enviando capturas de pantalla de operaciones muy exitosas con muchas ganancias, he intentado convencer a varias chicas todas de China (Hong Kong, Macao, Xiamen) pero con esta última que se hace llamar Linda es con la que he llegado más lejos, que ha sido abrir una cuenta en https://crm.sfemfx.com/ y http: / / www. .sfemfx .com / y en MT4 pero no he venido a depositar dinero. La verdad es que hay que tener mucho cuidado porque son muy convincentes.

Gracias a este hilo me has salvado de depositar dinero.

Muchas gracias
[/ CITAR]

Sube la foto de la chica de Tinder para ver si es la misma que me contacto a mi, parece que son varias

Hi anybody got there money back?
So, outcome is I lost my money (if it was my money) while trading because I couldn't help myself selling and closing the same trade (11 times) for more profit, so never got a chance to withdraw (even though during that trade I managed to reached 3060 USD, the minimum for withdrawal). Anyway, my account became -160 USD in debt. I had customer service contact me wanting me to recharge my account to pay it off, or they'll take further measures... Though, they say the minimum recharge is 1000??! Just to clear my debt of 160 USD??? . So, then it became apparent to me this is clearly a scam. I'm going to block them, as I doubt they can do anything about it, since their IP address is always changing along with their website (avoiding detection by authorities I'm sure). Before, their location was apparently Korea, then after the update Singapore, (SunlaidealFeMarkets) which everyone knows about now.

Now they are threatening to sue me

What a joke. Please don't waste anymore of your time arguing with them. Block them and report them all.

They won't and cannot take any legal action. If they do tell them do it so you can have more proofs to the authorities. Very important to inform your bank and have their mule accounts suspended. Do not send more money to these crooks!

What a joke. Please don't waste anymore of your time arguing with them. Block them and report them all.

They won't and cannot take any legal action. If they do tell them do it so you can have more proofs to the authorities. Very important to inform your bank and have their mule accounts suspended. Do not send more money to these crooks!
True, they cannot do anything as that screenshot also shows that they're asking me to recharge another 1,000 pound just to pay off a negative balance of -160.37?? Not gonna happen. I'm more worried about the photo of my passport they have from when I first registered. I'll have to inform my bank about that tomorrow also... Here look, my contact who has been helping me check out the screenshot, the nerve of her...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-173649.png
    Screenshot_20200923-173649.png
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200923-173727.png
    Screenshot_20200923-173727.png
    989.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200923-173744.png
    Screenshot_20200923-173744.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
True, they cannot do anything as that screenshot also shows that they're asking me to recharge another 1,000 pound just to pay off a negative balance of -160.37?? Not gonna happen. I'm more worried about the photo of my passport they have from when I first registered. I'll have to inform my bank about that tomorrow also... Here look, my contact who has been helping me check out the screenshot, the nerve of her...

Seriously these people have no souls. They are very good at that, once you started to confront them, the whole table will flip and they make it look like it's your fault. However, I for sure they won't have a good life. If is not on them, it will be to their innocent family. Unless they have no family whatsoever. It's true that this is better than human trafficking or drug dealing. However, this is just as bad taking other's people whole life savings, it's stealing other people hard earned money. They will end up behind bars and authorities will catch their asses.

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm sure MFFEEX.com will constantly be changing name. I hope other victims are good enough to look at this forum.

I reached $75,550, and I haven't found a way to transfer out. Apparently, Dave forgot to mention the 30% tax that needs to be paid up front first... scam! So you can't rely on Dave Bing.

Anyone find a way to transfer out, let me know.

I also made a similar thread about another "romance scam", how long does it take to get approved? I am just trying to let people know and dont get burnt.

Back