• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MFIPHKGG.com

General discussions of a financial company
They are scammers. Just tried with a 100 usd deposit via crypto ETH and it is over a week not credited even after uploading screenshot of transaction as required on client portal. Found a gmail account as support email sent mail few reminder one guy called scott replied finally asking me to give my mt4 no. Sent him that along with the proof of the payment then no response. Sent few reminders realised they are scammers so did not credit the account and even if they do in future to get money back or profits will be tough in the absence of any proper support. Stay away from this company

They are scammers. Just tried with a 100 usd deposit via crypto ETH and it is over a week not credited even after uploading screenshot of transaction as required on client portal. Found a gmail account as support email sent mail few reminder one guy called scott replied finally asking me to give my mt4 no. Sent him that along with the proof of the payment then no response. Sent few reminders realised they are scammers so did not credit the account and even if they do in future to get money back or profits will be tough in the absence of any proper support. Stay away from this company
At that company scam me 45K they swap my stop lost. I took a pictures of my formation before sell by the market. I got rob of 118,000 I had in my Meta trade 4 platform. The Analyst Dennis said he don't know what happened. He texted me on WhatsApp saying that he could get me a loan of 15k to get back my money. He sent me an agreement. The 15K went up to 99,000. I went and pay off the loan plus 5 for taxes before the 8/29/21, and made a withdrawal. I didn't get a withdrawal from them. They cancel my account and no one responded to me after I asked them about a 1099B if they issue out one to me and the IRS. Their are Elise, Fernando and Dennis that involved.
Screenshot_20210827-034734_Write on PDF.jpg
Screenshot_20210827-084651_Write on PDF.jpg
Screenshot_20210827-053042_MetaTrader 4.jpg
Screenshot_20210909-073604_Chrome.jpg
I need to get back my money with the help of FOREX PEACE ARMY IF POSSIBLE. Tbse are the documents he sent me, and I screenshot some of them. The money I paid them.

This is the Information they got to reach them. The email address they got there is the email they sent the wallet address to send them payment.
Screenshot_20210830-172132_Chrome.jpg

This is the Information they got to reach them. The email address they got there is the email they sent the wallet address to send them payment.View attachment 69240
This is Elise that is working with Fernando, Dennis and Scott Wilhelmi if they are not the same person. Elise is the only one I do video chat with. The others don't show their faces. She said that she lives in Washington DC. I am putting up a few pictures to keep you all on a watch out for her scam.
IMG-20210523-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20210531-WA0001.jpg

This is Elise that is working with Fernando, Dennis and Scott Wilhelmi if they are not the same person. Elise is the only one I do video chat with. The others don't show their faces. She said that she lives in Washington DC. I am putting up a few pictures to keep you all on a watch out for her scam.View attachment 69242View attachment 69243
I did talk to her many times and she recommended the Analyst Dennis which could be Fernando or Dennis that used documents signed by Scott Wilhelmi.

This is the document that Dennis send me which I believe is Scott Wilhelmi that sent me an email with wallets address to send h them payment for a loan that I didn't get in my hand. They just got my Information on it and Scott signature. Where is their bank account numbers they got the funds? I need all my money back Forex Peace Army from them. Dennis said he is in London but they are using telephone numbers from Louisiana.
Screenshot_20210927-033007_Write on PDF.jpg

Back