MFX Broker Dont Allow Client to withdraw upon deposit matured

Thank you so much for your help . I continuously in October I will also have deposit mature, all I can see now is mfx broker refuse to even let clients withdraw. They are fast in replying email relating to deposit, but not with withdrawal.

I can understand how victim feels about it :(. That`s why we try our best to help traders :)

I can understand how victim feels about it :(. That`s why we try our best to help traders :)
Today is Tuesday and I have not receive any reply from mfx broker in regards to why I can't withdraws my usd10,000 that due. Pls help, I have another usd11628, that is pending and in traders court case.

Still no replied from them.... i sent them another email to follow up.
Can you pls advise how can we get coverage by media? would it help?

Leesulin, if I may suggest you, sit down and relax. Don't be panic, and what you do by complaining in public will make the situation worst. they will pay u but just about need more time. It's normal in business having some problem, and what they need is client support and not rush the company by making huge withdraw at same time. Give them time.
Like bank, somehow all the client withdraw the money because of big rumors spread by internal, or news, then what happened to the bank? Bankrupt? Definitely YES!
I made withdrawal with amount around 220k few days ago because reading some of this post and they still pay in the decided time (3 days). Some people here ask me to provide a proof, (screenshot) but what for, I don't want to publish it to public, my privacy. It's up to them to believe or not.
Today I sent them deposit again by wire to trade on their forex services.

I will try to ask them regarding your withdraw, what is your email address and contact #?
One more thing... Dont get suicide!! I don't want to post anything about mfx rumors but somehow reading your post to end up life made me surprised such big problem with mfx appeared

Leesulin, if I may suggest you, sit down and relax. Don't be panic, and what you do by complaining in public will make the situation worst. they will pay u but just about need more time. It's normal in business having some problem, and what they need is client support and not rush the company by making huge withdraw at same time. Give them time.
Like bank, somehow all the client withdraw the money because of big rumors spread by internal, or news, then what happened to the bank? Bankrupt? Definitely YES!
I made withdrawal with amount around 220k few days ago because reading some of this post and they still pay in the decided time (3 days). Some people here ask me to provide a proof, (screenshot) but what for, I don't want to publish it to public, my privacy. It's up to them to believe or not.

I will try to ask them regarding your withdraw, what is your email address and contact #?
One more thing... Dont get suicide!! I don't want to post anything about mfx rumors but somehow reading your post to end up life made me surprised such big problem with mfx appeared

If you search online n see how Indonesia mfx broker are talking about them moving towards bankruptcy , his commission n operating expenses are not being paid by mfx broker Russia, n he discontinue working with mfx broker Russia. , am not the only one that is panic. If they would pay, what take them so long to even approve all clients approval.

You are not the one stuck with sickness n the clock is tickling for me on how soon I can do my treatment, am panic is because I have three children that could possibly lose their mother if fund are not coming in fast enough to do all necessary treatments. It is not a joke or lieS here that why would I waste so much of my time Writing to FPA n they are being helpful.

People ask for proof because they are trying to find hope, somewhere!!! So if you are trying to give hope to all the people who are in withdrawal problems, you should share. Unlesss otherwise.

It will be good if you can ask them about open cases against them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/open-cases.146/ as well,

I'm here just to tell u. Not to defend mfx broker.but for Ur own good. I think u need to look deep further. Mfx broker local representative who declare bankruptcy only "mfx broker jakarta", another representative still working well with them. This mfx broker Jakarta now working for Hot Forex, of course, they will spread bad rumor regarding MFX and said hot forex is the best. It's a business competition. You can also ask another mfx representative in Indonesia, Google them and u will find out they are still ok with everything

I'm here just to tell u. Not to defend mfx broker.but for Ur own good. I think u need to look deep further. Mfx broker local representative who declare bankruptcy only "mfx broker jakarta", another representative still working well with them. This mfx broker Jakarta now working for Hot Forex, of course, they will spread bad rumor regarding MFX and said hot forex is the best. It's a business competition. You can also ask another mfx representative in Indonesia, Google them and u will find out they are still ok with everything

My question is simple, if they are not guilty then why not coming here after several invitation from the Victims?

Back