MFX Broker Dont Allow Client to withdraw upon deposit matured

leesulin

Private, 1st Class
Yesterday, I had two deposits that i invested into MFX broker matured, total amount is USD9000, today I put it into my wallet to withdraw. They dont allow. Below is the message that came out. When I did the investment one year ago, there was no mentioned at all in their agreement there is any limit for withdrawal or we are not allow to withdraw. Not to mention currently I have an amount of USD11618 there is still pending from the date of 20 Aug,and they rejected my USD 2000 withdrawal for a reason that I cancelled one of my deposit before it is due, which is not interlink at all. Both withdrawals are now file in traders court for MFX broker refuse to pay customer. All they want it you keep on deposit money into them, but they DONT EVENT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE BACK YOU OWN MONEY.

As you can see from my below sceen shot, I have USD 15K in my account, and i only want to withdraw USD9K, the message was " This operation cannot be proceed, please contact the client departmnet"

For all customers out there who are even thinking to invest in MFX broker, DONT EVER FALL into their trap of high interest rate return. If they have a bit of humanistic and consciouswithdrawal 9000.JPG that these are important money to clients which they depend on to save their life or whatever reason. They would quickly return the money to the clients whenever they ask for withdrawal, there is cause and effect in every action.

withdrawal 9000.JPG

Yesterday, I had two deposits that i invested into MFX broker matured, total amount is USD9000, today I put it into my wallet to withdraw. They dont allow. Below is the message that came out. When I did the investment one year ago, there was no mentioned at all in their agreement there is any limit for withdrawal or we are not allow to withdraw. Not to mention currently I have an amount of USD11618 there is still pending from the date of 20 Aug,and they rejected my USD 2000 withdrawal for a reason that I cancelled one of my deposit before it is due, which is not interlink at all. Both withdrawals are now file in traders court for MFX broker refuse to pay customer. All they want it you keep on deposit money into them, but they DONT EVENT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE BACK YOU OWN MONEY.

As you can see from my below sceen shot, I have USD 15K in my account, and i only want to withdraw USD9K, the message was " This operation cannot be proceed, please contact the client departmnet"

For all customers out there who are even thinking to invest in MFX broker, DONT EVER FALL into their trap of high interest rate return. If they have a bit of humanistic and consciousView attachment 27245 that these are important money to clients which they depend on to save their life or whatever reason. They would quickly return the money to the clients whenever they ask for withdrawal, there is cause and effect in every action.

View attachment 27245

Two deposits yesterday? Why you haven't checked the complaint about them before your deposited the money?

Two deposits yesterday? Why you haven't checked the complaint about them before your deposited the money?

I invested the usd9000 a year ago, and what I meant is yesterday my deposits due n I tried to do my withdrawal, but the system don't allow me to withdrawal. I did not put in new deposit

I invested the usd9000 a year ago, and what I meant is yesterday my deposits due n I tried to do my withdrawal, but the system don't allow me to withdrawal. I did not put in new deposit

You talked with customer support? IF yes then what reply you received from them?

As its weekend so I advise you to wait till Monday to get reply or send me message I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Thank you so much for your help . I continuously in October I will also have deposit mature, all I can see now is mfx broker refuse to even let clients withdraw. They are fast in replying email relating to deposit, but not with withdrawal.

Back