Mfx Broker Scam Broker.

fxsorof

Recruit
Hi, i am sorof uddin from Bangladesh.

My mfx broker user id : sorof

Client id :: 1768.

I made a withdraw 14th September . They didn't check my withdraw . as they didn't check my withdraw , then i canceled my withdraw after 1 week later , and i made it again 22th September .

And finally i made withdraw 8 October .

I contacted with them . After 2 - 3 hour later they received my chat and they said that ,

Sorof,

Hello!

The Financial Department is trying to speed up the withdrawing process and we guarantee to solve this problem in the near future. Your withdrawal will be processed anyway, thank you for your patience. We bring apologies for this inconvenience.

i contact with them again and again but they said same things.

Today 2 November

But my withdraw still pending.

My sister was ill. i need money.

i hope you will help me.

Thank you

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
MFX evidently decided to stop paying clients. Be persistent and see if they claim to be registered with an regulators.

Hi, i am sorof uddin from Bangladesh.

My mfx broker user id : sorof

Client id :: 1768.

I made a withdraw 14th September . They didn't check my withdraw . as they didn't check my withdraw , then i canceled my withdraw after 1 week later , and i made it again 22th September .

And finally i made withdraw 8 October .

I contacted with them . After 2 - 3 hour later they received my chat and they said that ,

Sorof,

Hello!

The Financial Department is trying to speed up the withdrawing process and we guarantee to solve this problem in the near future. Your withdrawal will be processed anyway, thank you for your patience. We bring apologies for this inconvenience.

i contact with them again and again but they said same things.

Today 2 November

But my withdraw still pending.

My sister was ill. i need money.

i hope you will help me.

Thank you
Too sad to know about your case, unfortunately we cant do much about it as FPA already Marked mfxbroker as a scam base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases, you can read more about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4155/www.mfxbroker.com

Now come to solution of your problem, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

as this broker is scam, Why you not action this broker against

Thank you
Bro, We are here to help victim to avoid those scam broker, too keep your money safe you need to check their review before you invested to the. If you came before here you probably saved your money. We dont have some force who can act against the scam company. All we do it, share the information about the scam broker to save traders hard earning money.

The FPA provides warnings agains many scam brokers, including MFX. If you come to the FPA only after getting scammed by a known scam broker, that greatly limits what can be done.

I know AsstModerator wants a team of Commando Accountants who can be dropped anywhere on Earth from an orbital assault platform, but he's still trying to figure out where to get the money to finance the project.

It turned out that only mfxbroker ASIA region are experiencing problems withdrawal process. In Georgia isn't problematic

It turned out that only mfxbroker ASIA region are experiencing problems withdrawal process. In Georgia isn't problematic

Even if this is true, how can anyone have a shred of confidence that Georgia won't be the next place where MFX goes deposit-only? If they rip off some customers, they are very likely to rip off all customers sooner or later.

Back