1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MFX Broker stop paying to clients for three months

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by abcxxx, Sep 23, 2016.

1. abcxxx

abcxxx Recruit

I requested a withdrawal in July,but MFX Broker didn't process my request.MFX said that there was a technical problem and they cloud not process the withdrawal request,they would try their best to solve the problem .But the problem is going on after three months, the live chat nither answer questions nor reply emails,the phone is unavailable. it is hard for me to contact to MFX Broker now,i don't know what i should do to get my money back.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Too sad to know about your case, unfortunately we cant do much about it as FPA already Marked mfxbroker as a scam base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases, you can read more about them here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4155/www.mfxbroker.com

Now come to solution of your problem, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

3. abcxxx

abcxxx Recruit

thinks for your advise,i will check it out

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Leave them a nice shiny 1 star review. Maybe MFXBroker will finally wake up and realize they have to start paying clients against if they want to stay in business.

5. leesulin

leesulin Private, 1st Class

I have usd30k in my wallet which I can't key in any amount to do any withdrawal n one pending withdrawal Use 11618 that I had brought up to FPA n mfx broker is label as scam by them after the case.
    FPA, pls advise any other methods because there are a lot of people out there scammed by them