MFX Broker stopped paying

lina5

Recruit
hi.dera FPA.I am writing you from the Republik of Georgia.here are more than 300 people who put their money in MFX BROKER.from December of 2016 they stoped to pay us.we also take a layer.please help us.what we can do.we talking about big money.if all over the world knows that this company is scam,how they working and opening offices in the other countryes.help us please!!!!!

hi.dera FPA.I am writing you from the Republik of Georgia.here are more than 300 people who put their money in MFX BROKER.from December of 2016 they stoped to pay us.we also take a layer.please help us.what we can do.we talking about big money.if all over the world knows that this company is scam,how they working and opening offices in the other countryes.help us please!!!!!

@lina5

I know the FPA are extremely busy and they did warn people about how "MFX Broker" operates: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4155/www.mfxbroker.com

Shame you are a new member of the FPA, as if you had read the above off them you would of never choose them to be your broker.

Of course this is of no comfort to you now, but we are a small "Forex / Binary Options" review website, more on the "Forex" side and we can help. I am not saying 100%, that we can get your monies back, but we would be willing to at least try and help, as our number one rule is "Stop Scammers".

I will however need to speak to you, so can you please "PM" me and we shall go from there. One slight puzzle, how do you know over 300 people have been affected. Are you looking on some forum, as to help one person is not easy, but 300, we just might not be able to help that many and just for the record, any help given via us, is free.

Stephen Smith.

Of course putting money on that deal was my big mistake. I didn't play on Forex ,I put my money by percent..They opened there office MFX BROKER in our city Tbilisi. and said that they have investment programm and i can put my money under 60 % in the yaer...In the 2015 year in august i invest 6000 USD. Every month they had paid me 300$ and in october i put more 6000 $ under 45% in the year .In March 2016 more 26000$.All this time they paying percents every month without any problems.Meanwhile some of my small investments have ended, and there was no problem to take off my moneyEvery tame when the time of my contract was ending,girl from office was calling and asking ,if i want to continiue the contract.So in August i put 10 000$ and in Octomber - 14000$ under 45% in the year.For this time i have 50 000$ in my Wallet.After November 2016 they stop paid percents.Every time when i had been calling at the office,they answered that they have some problems and they will pay me as soon as it possible.In the 15 of January they give me the next adress;272 Bath street Glasgow United Kingdom G2 4JR ,MFX Capital INC. and said that i will send my documents to this adress.But there was no MFX Capital on this adress.Now answering on my emails letters like this. Hello The delays are cause by the procedure of bank changing.Please prepare all the necessary documents and be ready to provide it.This list of documents you can find in your personal cabinet.As soon as we receive more detailed information, we will inform you. Thank you Claims departament MFX Broker 14.01.2017

Tell me please,what can i do now,on this moment.I can sent every document which MFX Broker company gave me during this period.Can,this FPA site help me?TELL ME PLEASE step by step what i have to do. THANK YOU.Lina

First, realize that any offer of 60% a year is almost undoubtedly a Ponzi Scheme. I first challenged MFXBroker to show their fixed return investments were not a scam back in April of 2015 in this thread. They promised an audit as proof and never bothered to deliver it. Please read this and share the link with all of those people who have been victims of this scam:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

After learning what the warning signs are, it's very easy to spot and avoid falling for this kind of scam.

Second, ask all of those in Georgia having the problem to leave reviews here:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4155/www.mfxbroker.com

Ask each one to include their account number so that MFX doesn't get the option of claiming that some or all of the reviews are not from real clients.

Third, send the link to this thread to every address you can find for MFX Broker. Invite them to come to this thread and explain where your money is.

When you've done all 3 of these things, report back here.

hi dear Pharaoh.as you can sea l am a new member of this site.and by mistake publiced your post.sorry.I already read you Ponzi Schemes and HYPS.and I publiced reviews link in our facebook group.but i dont think that somebody want to publiced their cabinet ID in reviews.l can write you my ID 21228.most of them dont want to show their money.Thats why I contact with you alone.everybody think that they lost their money.But not me.

Here's the thing you need to explain to them. Quite a few brokers know that many people are afraid to complain. So, they just wait and see who complaints the loudest and pay those while ignoring everyone else. Sitting back and doing nothing is virtually guaranteed to result in total loss of money with many brokers.

#mfxbroker SCAM! NOT PAYING !!!
Hello everyone I am a citizen of the capital Tbilisi, I am an investor MFX BROKER GEORGIA in the company of the amount invested, to yield offered me my money from the profits of any benefit to me and now, and now is at the foot of my own money to everyone not to trust anyone in this MFX BROKER IGOR VOLKOV AND MARGO ZHIZNEVSKAYA These are the criminals do not trust these people and this company plzz!!!! #mfxbroker SCAM! NOT PAYING !!! plzz halp

Back