MFX ( Master Services) REFUSE TO PAY CUSTOMER

leesulin

Private, 1st Class
I have started to invest in Master Services since 13 Sept 2015 in their investment program that give 3% return every month. . As of today, my total deposit in Master services is over USD 100K. I started to experience withdrawal problem since July 23 2016 when i requested USD 3500 withdrawal, I had waited from 23 July until Aug 8 that my withdrawal of USD 3500 was still not approved. On Aug 8, the local representation asked me to split my withdrawal limit,so I cancelled the USD 3500 withdrawal, but put in new amount of USD 2000 withdrawal but until today the amount is still under " pending" status. Again on Aug 13, i have asked the local representative the status of my withdrawal, he said MFX asked to wait, for no reason given. The reason i have been asking local representative help is because MFX customer service did not respond to my email after more than 3-4 times i left my message, or even waited in the live chat online, no representative come online to handle my case, i called the phone line and no one pick up the call either. Again on 26 Aug, I checked on the status of my USD 2000 withdrawal, local representative replied me MFX finance also not respond to his request anymore. I have all the proof of communication with the local MFX representative via whatapps. If FPA require me to submit this information, i can do so.

Again on 20 August, I have done another withdrawal of USD 11618.85, because i want to clear what is in my wallet ,but until today it is still pending, this has gone beyond the agreed days that Master Services written in their site that withdrawal process would take 1-3 days to be approved, however, with the above proof and communication with local representative, Master Services is acting against the policy of not paying the customer and refuse to pay customer what they we entitle to .

I have invested with high hope the program would help me to improve my daily life, but this bad withdrawal process of MFX has greatly affect our life. I would really appreciate to have your help in looking into my case, and get Master Services to pay me back all my investment money that is in my account.

Wow! Can you do me a HUGE favor?

Post a copy of your complaint in this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-new-era-of-social-trading-investments.39291/

and include a link back to your Scam Alerts thread (the one you are reading right now).

When they announced this program, I challenged them to show it wasn't a Ponzi. The promised an accounting statement over 1 year ago. They also claimed that all clients were happy and there were no complaints.

Also, go here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Read the instructions carefully and file an FPA Traders Court case.

Wow! Can you do me a HUGE favor?

Post a copy of your complaint in this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-new-era-of-social-trading-investments.39291/

and include a link back to your Scam Alerts thread (the one you are reading right now).

When they announced this program, I challenged them to show it wasn't a Ponzi. The promised an accounting statement over 1 year ago. They also claimed that all clients were happy and there were no complaints.

Also, go here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

Read the instructions carefully and file an FPA Traders Court case.

Thank you for your prompt replied, I will learn n do what you advised, am new in this, but I need to get my money back no matter what , pls help me thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your prompt replied, I will learn n do what you advised, am new in this, but I need to get my money back no matter what , pls help me thanks
Hi can you pls advise me should I withdrawals all my funds into my wallet then file my case or based on the current amount that is pending amount to file my case. Reason being my principle invested amount is close to USD150k, I do not care they crawl back the interest, all I want is my principle money back. Pls advise because I wanted to settle my issue once and for all , I do not want to have any money left with MFX. Awaiting your reply then I will react, thanks

Va.

Hi, Should I withdrawal all my principle money in my account into my wallet which is close to USD150k, then file the case to the traders court because I do not want to have anything to do with MFX anymore, or should just do it based on the amount pending now, then asking for all the principle which is in my account later, I don't care they want to crawl back what they have given out before but I just want all my principle back, pls advise then I act thanks

Va.

Hi, Should I withdrawal all my principle money in my account into my wallet which is close to USD150k, then file the case to the traders court because I do not want to have anything to do with MFX anymore, or should just do it based on the amount pending now, then asking for all the principle which is in my account later, I don't care they want to crawl back what they have given out before but I just want all my principle back, pls advise then I act thanks
Also can you pls teach me where I can post my complain on the above link that you gave me, I went into the forum but can't find a place to post, pls advise, thank you

Also can you pls teach me where I can post my complain on the above link that you gave me, I went into the forum but can't find a place to post, pls advise, thank you
Hi am awaiting your reply to take further action, appreciate if you can advise me should I file now based on the USD2000 n the USD11000 pending to file the case or withdraws all funds then file? Thanks

Hi am awaiting your reply to take further action, appreciate if you can advise me should I file now based on the USD2000 n the USD11000 pending to file the case or withdraws all funds then file? Thanks
I have post in the link above as you advised and also include the link to the scan alert page.
I keyed in all the information to file for traders court, however, I do not have the local representative email address n I can't seem to submit, can you pls advise how to submit, we only communicate with him through phone thanks

I see your Traders Court case has been filed. I'll see what other email addresses I can find for MFX.

Looks to me like the MFX Broker Ponzi scheme is showing the first signs of problems. All it would take now is a few more people wanting their money back at a faster rate then new money goes and and the house of cards will come tumbling down.

Back