MFXBroker - Co-organizing an Event with a Famous Trading Scammer

This proves that thousands of people are ready to do their stealing money from people who are not criminal without much happening to them at most a few months in prison. And authority cares totally s

It's rather disturbing to say the least...
Many in Eastern European regions have not about heard of this "Wolf of Wall Street" except in the media, and they may think it's a good thing since DiCaprio is involved.
Many also don't know the meaning of the term "Boiler Room Operation", inevitably and eventually they will learn if they deal with this callous broker, and many may file a case here with FPA against such brokers who openly promote con artists and model their business training with criminal intent.
Brokers who promote the nostalgia of having no conscience or moral fiber is a detriment to this industry.

Th old saying is always true- " SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL YOU THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE"
Too bad for you MFX.

hello Everyone
we are creating a group of clients who has balance with MFXBroker and was not able to get their funds back.
We are hiring a layer to follow up the case and got some contact details of Mr Igor Volkov and Miss MArgo the directors of company.
so if anyone is interested to join this group and can share any more information to follow up this case contact us

And it's gone!

MFXBroker.com, sponsor of the convicted criminal Jordan Belfort, also a company which was growing so fast that they didn't have time to provide an audit of their "guaranteed amazing returns" investment program (for 2 years), has fallen off the web.

I'm adding this to my list of Ponzi or Not? arguments I've won. The only difference here was the company was directly making the BS arguments instead of some shill or person who was too focused on alleged profits to look at risks.

I hope there is a special hell for brokers like this ... at any rate there should be a special jail for them. An isolated spot like the Artic or Antartic where they have to grow their own food. Where they are kept so busy surviving on a daily basis they don't have the time or motivation to scam anyone.

Back