mhoptions.com is a scam

tomjersey

Corporal
Hey,

Rob Miller from TopOption phoned me and other clients from TopOption and said that he went to a different company and wanted me to have a go with a new binary platform. I said to him I don't know the company. It doesn't have any regulations. I know you and I trust you so I decided to invest some money (£2500). After 2 weeks of trading when I got to about £5500 and wanted to withdraw the investment and some profit they blocked access to my account and transfered only the initial investment without the profit

My account manager Rob Miller replied (email in attachment):
I just heard back from the risk department today. I'm very sorry about this. This could have been the same analysis that other companies' risk departments came to and blocked your trades. Again this sucks and I wish I could do something to help because I do value you as a good client. But here is what they said:

Please advise the client that:

a) We strongly believe that he’s using a bot, which is against our T&C. The continuous trading hours, trade cancel rates as well as trading frequency (amongst hours) support this claim

b) While he provided us a proof of residence in Guernsey all his trades originate from Poland (IP) which leads us to suspect that the provided proof of residence is a front

c) We have therefore decided to refund the client his full investment and to block the account

Rob

I want to add that I never had any issues like that with any regulated companies. When I was at TopOption I was trying signal service before and my brother who was in Poland was logging in, placing trades for me from the the signal service when I was at work. When I came back from work I was trading on my own. Nobody has told me that there were two different ip addreses the same day. No issues at all. I provide documents where I'm registered. They can send a letter to the address I provided them with and send a code. I will reply to them that code for extra verification to check the address like payapal does. I ask some regulated companies about different ip address and they said is not a problem and never had issues when it comes about withdrawals from them.

Another thing I don't understand explanation about bot. Has anyone come across any profitable bot in binary?

All above are just excusses not to pay out the profit. Please comment

I'm sending link to this thread to my account manager and support mhoptions so maybe they will join in before I take them to traders court

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2014.06.06_22h00m01s_011_.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2014.06.06_22h00m01s_011_.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 6
Did you trade yourself or trusted your money to so-called Rob Miller? If he trade with your money, then he is responsible for resolving this situation...

Be glad the initial deposit came back. A lot of binary brokers won't even do that.

Binary brokers don't have liquidity providers. This means they operate as bucketshops. If you make money and withdraw it, that money ONLY comes from losses incurred by other traders. This means that many binary brokers will either not honor any withdrawal requests or else will create excuses to cancel any profitable trading method.

Dump binaries and find a reputable and well regulated forex broker that can serve your trading needs.

bigdolly: I always trade on my own

Most of the companies refund the initial deposit

Rob Miller replied to me that he and the company wants to resolve the situation. So will see. I'll wait till the end of this week. Maybe they will pay out the profit. It's very new company

bigdolly: I always trade on my own

Most of the companies refund the initial deposit

Rob Miller replied to me that he and the company wants to resolve the situation. So will see. I'll wait till the end of this week. Maybe they will pay out the profit. It's very new company

Lets hope that your issue will resolve soon. But Stay away from Binary Options.

Lets hope that your issue will resolve soon. But Stay away from Binary Options.

I'm a brilliant trader and I think this might be the reason why some of the company don't want me to trade with them. I make good profit with small investment and in a very short time. I still trading but I stick only to regulated now. Most (almost all) of the regulates which are few pays out. I think the exception is only banc the binary which is regulated and people having problems with withdrawals. About 5% -10% of all binary companies are ok. The rest are scams

I hope that I find one when I can make constant profit and the company won't play any tricks. Is the platform like that exist in binary? At the moment I trade at one where I haven't found any issues so maybe I've already found one. Or maybe I'll open a signal service and won't need to bother about the scam companies anymore.

I'm a brilliant trader and I think this might be the reason why some of the company don't want me to trade with them. I make good profit with small investment and in a very short time. I still trading but I stick only to regulated now. Most (almost all) of the regulates which are few pays out. I think the exception is only banc the binary which is regulated and people having problems with withdrawals. About 5% -10% of all binary companies are ok. The rest are scams

I hope that I find one when I can make constant profit and the company won't play any tricks. Is the platform like that exist in binary? At the moment I trade at one where I haven't found any issues so maybe I've already found one. Or maybe I'll open a signal service and won't need to bother about the scam companies anymore.

If you are good in trade than why you are wasting time with binary options ?

Cyprus is doing a very poor job regulating binary brokers as well as forex brokers. Yes, filing complaints with Cysec is a good idea. Just don't expect fast action or the big fines some of these companies richly deserve.

I've received a message from the risk management department. They agreed to pay 532 GBP out of the 1,870 GBP in your account, which is after checking the number of winning trades during the day where the cancellation rate was below 20%. Since you were not following the terms and conditions, they are not obliged to pay you a cent. But since they wanted to avoid having problems with you, they went above and beyond to make a good deal for you.

To clarify there's 1250 bonus which I need a day to complete. So total 3120.

I didn't agree to what they offer me. I prefer to warn other users and file complaints everywhere.

By the way if they sumed up cancelled trades there would be probably even more profit. Most cancelled trades would ended up in the money

Back