Michael freeman , Mike Autotrader SiGNAL WIN RATES ARE UNDER 50%,! Warning! SCAM!

joneslds

Corporal
Remember these guys are affiliate marketers not traders so they don't know how to trade and they only look at you as a meal ticket.

My advice would simply be - stay clear of Michael Freeman's Signal Service AND his "award winning" Autotrader. If you do decide to join or to carry on YOU WILL LOSE. Don't be a fool and think it will turn around for the better if you're account has taken a knock with both these services. Think clearly and logically about this.

He pretends its a FREE SERVICE that all you have to do is donate - LIE = Its really an affiliate marketing scam when you sign up he is paid by the broker for you opening a new account. This is why he requires you to open with one of his brokers a new account..

So decided to take a look and the following sites all support Mikes Auto trader. Which in my opinion would mean they are in on the take and scamming people also.
binaryoptionswatchdog.com
binaryoptions.net.au/
binaryoptionspimp.com
binaryoptions101.blog.com
tradebinaryoptionswithsuccess.com
binaryoptionstradingplatforms.org
ezsignals.com
binaryoptionshelper.com
SignalFeeds.com

I was hearing a lot of good things about Binary Options so i decided i would try it out. After a few days of searching i came across this seemingly honest and helpful fellow with the name Michael Freeman. After watching a lot of his videos on Youtube and doing some searching around it seemed he was held in high regard by the community and people was getting great results (70-80%ITM) using his methods. I found several sites with great reviews of his methods and his new auto trading software. There was in fact not a negative thing about him to be found, or so i thought. So i bought in to his ideas and opened a new broker account chosen from a list of his affiliates (a requirement for using his "free" software). I funded it and sat back letting the software do it's job thinking I've struck gold. I was pretty excited for the first result to come in. [0-1] (win-loss). Oh well i thought, if the average is 70-80% all i have to do is keep on it and my luck is bound to change. I put in 4 more trades. Now i was up to [2-3]. My luck is changing i thought. I entered 5 more trades. [3-7]. This is not at all was i was promised in his numerous videos and other promotions. How could i be so unlucky when seemingly everyone else was getting such great results? Was i doing something wrong? Maybe i just haven't traded enough yet. If it top up my account again my luck is bound to change.

Before committing more money I started doing a more thorough search looking for a discussion board with more reviews or experiences. How could everyone be getting so good results? After a while a came across this forum at Binaryoptions.net. I started reading and it turns out all the sites with great reviews and endorsements was either operated, affiliated or getting paid by Michael some how. It turns out people were getting paid to leave favorable reviews (check out Youtube user "April O"'s inbox in the video). All negative comments on the videos was getting deleted quickly and negative reviews on his sites never got published or deleted very quickly. Turns out he is a scam artist ripping people off while pretending to be the exact opposite.

My final percentage was 30%ITM. I've now read about people who have gone through over 100 trades with Michael, and people are not getting more than 55%ITM if they are very lucky. It turns out the manual signals he send out to his "private group" is equally terrible, and causes a lot of hurt.

Stay away from this terrible service or you will lose your money, just like i and so many others already have. If you are still in doubt, read up on Michael Freeman and his scam here:
forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/988/michael-freeman-not-a-watchdog-but-rather-just-a-dog-signal-win-rates-are-under-50-he-sucks-a/

@ Joneslds and goatfarmer
I am sorry for your losses.

Thanks a lot for this info. I was about to deposit money via Michael Freeman for a new broker and using his software. Thanks God I found this site.
thanks again.

[video=youtube;tBX9Y6gWbkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tBX9Y6gWbkU[/video]

Michael Freeman is a SCAM!!!
This blog will be dedicated to putting this scammer out of business, so join now! Help save the next guy from this evil affiliate marketer pretending to be a watchdog of the binary options community. The only thing he wants to watch is him stealing your money!

I Have Micheal Freeman membership and using his signal... for me it work well even for almost 6 month joining ... even never reach 90-80 ITM but for 70-75 ITM so good for me that i have from Micheal Freeman...

I Have Micheal Freeman membership and using his signal... for me it work well even for almost 6 month joining ... even never reach 90-80 ITM but for 70-75 ITM so good for me that i have from Micheal Freeman...

You have to be on your words and smart when you got work from someone to make FAKE REVIEW OR COMMENT ABOUT HIM OR COMPANY.

Let me tell you what went wrong.

You created the account at FPA and you make post about michael freeman only and you said that you are happy with his service.

BUT

You forgot to stick with number of the month you are with him.

On Saturday you said that you are with them here

And yesterday here you said that you are with him with 2 months :D

I'm using mike freeman signal for almost 2 monthd now ... I don't have any problem as you have... The respond good but sometimes only late... I'm not using mike auto trader but i'm using mike private signal ... I can say the ITM quite ok ... But never reach 80ITM but for what i always get around 70-76 ITM ...enough for me ...

Let me attach screenshots here as well in case you can edit your post after reading my reply :)

6 MONTHS
6 Months.jpg

2 MONTHS

2 Months.jpg

Yo AssMod, I request to you to send SPAMCAT over here :)

Hi ... For me i'm not helping anybody ... I just tell what i been thru about the signal ... Since ppl asking... So i just tell honesly ... Up 2 u to say what ... For me i just want to share only ... You nelieve or not.. Nothing can change ... All up to other individual ... I comment about mike because once i register and i browse this channel i show this collum... So is it wring to comment what i habe? So once you a new register you cannot comment anything? .. Think wisely la before.. Print here and there ok ... Thank you

You can comment on anything you like. Of course, you would be much more believable if your comments about your time using Mike Freeman's services were consistent (2 months and 6 months :rolleyes:) and if you talked about anything else.

In general, people who show up solely to defend and promote one person or company in Scam Alerts look very much like paid shills.

I';ve tried signalfeeds in the past for a few months. It is a scam service. The results are around 50 %.

Mike Freeman is a scammer too. He opens websites, forums and recommends scam companies. I've seen complaints about him on few another forums as well. I've trusted this guy and his reviews about goptions which scammed me for 5k. He voted for them. Also there was a guy on his website who scammed me for 750 for a software and course which he hasn't delivered.

So whoever recommends signalfeeds, services, websites connected to Mike Freeman good luck !

I';ve tried signalfeeds in the past for a few months. It is a scam service. The results are around 50 %.

Mike Freeman is a scammer too. He opens websites, forums and recommends scam companies. I've seen complaints about him on few another forums as well. I've trusted this guy and his reviews about goptions which scammed me for 5k. He voted for them. Also there was a guy on his website who scammed me for 750 for a software and course which he hasn't delivered.

So whoever recommends signalfeeds, services, websites connected to Mike Freeman good luck !

You had lots of bad experience mate :( Now I have one advice for you have whomever you are going to join (trade) then please make sure to read review about them and also search about that company on FPA first. Also go with small deposit to check them. Bes of luck.

Back