New Forex Stuff Micro Scalping Trading System

Hi Taseer,
This EA has been running for hours in my demo account, it seems good so far.
Allow me to ask you some questions:
1. while approaching the end of the day, Is there a way to avoid opening trade in the position that will cause negative swap ? In my short finding within the first overnight, when negative swap is applied, profit trade is lesser than the swap.
2. Is there a way to avoid opening trade when spread is much wider than normal trading hours ? Almost certain, that within one hour since the new day started, spread can go 3 to 15X wider than normal.

However, this is just from my limited time of monitoring this EA performance within the first few hours. Probably you have opposite facts those make you think they are not necessary. Or perhaps you are using broker without swap, or very stable spread, I would love to hear from you.

thank you
can you please share your testing results here

can you please share your testing results here
Sure, wait..... do you want want to see closed trades only?.. or including all open trades ? there are many trades still open lol. And do you accept ideas for improvement ? I believe this EA is promising

here is screenshot of few closed trades. Notice there are 4 closed trades with negative swap. Those 2 negative swap with bigger profit trades were lucky since the new day was open with extreme gap downside.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-23 164520.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-23 164520.png
    88 KB · Views: 38
  • chart pic.png
    chart pic.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 37
How many trades has this EA taken? How far back did you go with the backtesting?

here is screenshot of few closed trades. Notice there are 4 closed trades with negative swap. Those 2 negative swap with bigger profit trades were lucky since the new day was open with extreme gap downside.
Scalper EA have no any control on the swap. You can try on any other broker account.

Closed Sell 0.1 Lots #USDCAD 1.26112 for +1.6 pips, total for today +33.2 pips - #forex Scalper Expert Advisor
How about commissions? It shows 0 for commission in your statement, so it must be demo account? If your EA took 27 trades and made +33.2 pips, then it would be just ~6 pips profit after commissions. A break-even result only?

this EA is only for commison free accounts.
How about commissions? It shows 0 for commission in your statement, so it must be demo account? If your EA took 27 trades and made +33.2 pips, then it would be just ~6 pips profit after commissions. A break-even result only?

Back