micro trading and automated robot systems

InvestQuest

Recruit
I'm newer than brand-new - haven't got into trading yet. Just digging for info. and not enough time or expertise to do it all myself. Anyone got experience/advice with automated robot systems for micro trading? What would you recommend? Thanks -

I'm newer than brand-new - haven't got into trading yet. Just digging for info. and not enough time or expertise to do it all myself. Anyone got experience/advice with automated robot systems for micro trading? What would you recommend? Thanks -

This is a one of the hardest questions. There are thousands of robots available for trading. But finding the right one is not easy at all. Check FPA reviews about automated trading system. Hopefully you can get some idea about their performance, user comments and ratings. I am not recommending you start trading with robots.

well, it is not easy, most traders are still searchin for the right system, manual or auto....
If you like to start trading using an EA yep have a look into the FPA Testing Area....
this will save you a lot of time

for newbies, it really is recommended to trade on your own. most robots or EAs fail, because it really is difficult to program a good working robot, more so to program a very adaptive or intelligent robot.

Having said that, using indicators, scripts, and semi-auto EAs can help you become efficient.

I also believe that first we should know how to trade without robots. We must give some time for this since it is not a joke. Basic knowledge is always essential in Forex. I am just starting and getting inside, trading is a later part.

I also believe that first we should know how to trade without robots. We must give some time for this since it is not a joke. Basic knowledge is always essential in Forex. I am just starting and getting inside, trading is a later part.

Robots cannot keep the pace with the market conditions. They may show good results initially but subsequently fail lately.

hello perryfx

In this connection I would like to remove one of my confusions regarding the fact that is MT4 a Robot? Does any broker offer this MT4 for their demo account users!

Back