micro trading and automated robot systems

I agree that there is no substitute for a human when it comes to trading. I would never rely on a robot.

Same here. However I had psychological issues earlier and tried moving to EAs.

Later realized, that is not the solution.

Well, when it comes to EA's I don't mind to have my own trading strategy turned into an EA.

It is good to turn our strategy into EA as it will reduce the tension on us but it has also a drawback. Trading system should have human element because there will be fake outs and EA cannot differentiate those false signals.

It is good to turn our strategy into EA as it will reduce the tension on us but it has also a drawback. Trading system should have human element because there will be fake outs and EA cannot differentiate those false signals.

How about a semi automated system to trade in FX markets ?

I'm newer than brand-new - haven't got into trading yet. Just digging for info. and not enough time or expertise to do it all myself. Anyone got experience/advice with automated robot systems for micro trading? What would you recommend? Thanks -

im no expert but if it was me I would first study forex in general first take a couple of months to learn the ins and outs then how to trade and the use of platforms and manual trading, then strategies, basic ones then advanced then move on to robots. ofcourse keep it small at first and stick to micro lots and small accounts for months before you venture with big amounts with a good broker

I don't recommend trading with automated robotic systems for micro trading. It is complicated, and most traders fail due to a lack of experience. Trade on your own and gain experience, it will bring you much more profit than automated trading.

I don't recommend trading with automated robotic systems for micro trading. It is complicated, and most traders fail due to a lack of experience. Trade on your own and gain experience, it will bring you much more profit than automated trading.
i can agree after a while of trading with bots but no knowledge i was always reliant on the bot getting out and blind faith. after learning more i am able to intervene and make the bot trading safer

It's essential to consider some caveats when using automated robot systems. The effectiveness of these systems relies heavily on the quality of the underlying strategy and the accuracy of the implemented algorithms. Additionally, market conditions can change rapidly, and past performance does not guarantee future results. Regular monitoring and adjustment of the automated trading strategy are necessary to adapt to evolving market dynamics.

Ultimately, both micro trading and automated robot systems are approaches that traders can consider. The choice depends on an individual's trading style, preferences, and level of expertise. It's important to thoroughly understand the risks associated with each approach and, if utilizing an automated system, to conduct extensive research or seek professional advice to select a reliable and well-tested trading bot.

Back