Midas Globe Scam Operate From Ukraine Kiev And Tel Aviv

This guys call me also but this time under new name ,Integrammg , they stole from me already some money and now they want more.

stay away from them Integrammg.com this their website

Hi there, have you reported your case to efri.com? If you are one of many victims who have been looking for anyone who might help to recover your investment efri is the right company.

I all just want to update you that i made some depth investigation and it seems that this guys have some stuff that working from them in kiev and written like the manager of the office , one of them called yulia she is the manager of the office in kiev ukrine and they are working from an office building at heart of kiev , soon i think we will discover also the address. i will keep you updated .

Hi Brian, thx for update. You can join campaign for recovery of stolen money by illegall broker scheme companies. I was scammed by Binex Group LP. They have been using different platforms, bolier room offices. Looking for other victims of IBS and preferrably Binex Drop your mail so we can share results of our findings I can send you more about campaign as well.

Back